Lucifer wants to destroy the young.







My people, listen to My Cries of Anguish as so many are being lost to Me into the fires of hell. So many are walking freely into the fires of hell by the way they accept sin so freely into their lives. 

Can you not see, children, how lucifer is convincing all to accept the vile ways of depravity and lust?  Things that would not have been accepted a few years ago are now being accepted by all and, I tell you, it is not finished!  Much more will become acceptable before long.
Lucifer wants to destroy the young. 

You have accepted abortion, what will you not accept? 

he prepares you to accept the defilement of the innocent and you will accept his lies and bring about your own destruction in the fires of hell.
I say, turn away from what this world is promoting and come follow Me for I will allow all to show who they truly follow by the way they live their lives and what they are willing to accept. Then, I will Come and separate the wheat from the chaff which will be cast into the fire.  

All those who have tried to follow Me shall know a ‘Time of Peace and Plenty.’ It is up to you who you wish to follow. 

I Love you.