My Son will send you the Angel of Peace


https://www.revelacionesmarianas.com/ANGEL%20OF%20PEACE.html

Revelations given to Luz de María



OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST01.09.2013

A standard-bearer of Mine will help you with the truth in his mouth, not yet, but when you find yourselves in the instants of the Great Purification. 
  

THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY01.18.2013

When the Tribulation is at its peak, My Son will send His Love to Humanity to aid them.
  

OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST02.03.2013

Humanity, I love you so much that in the instants of persecution I will send My Help from on high for all!
  

THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY02.16.2013 

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart: BLESSING COMES FROM ON HIGH FOR THE FAITHFUL, IN EVERY INSTANT THEY WILL BE HELPED.   From on high comes blessing and a great defender of My Son’s People will arrive and his holiness will be recognized and he will fight against evil for the salvation of souls; just like a voice cried out in the desert, so again a voice will cry out in the desert…

  
OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST02.24.2013

CHILDREN, DO NOT FEAR, DO NOT FEAR. I WILL SEND FROM ABOVE  MY LEGIONS TO DEFEND MY CHURCH AND WITH THEM I WILL SEND YOU A DEFENDER WHO WILL FIGHT AGAINST EVIL AND AGAINST THE ANTICHRIST AND WILL DEFEAT HIM. 


OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST02.27.2013 

My Mercy does not run dry, it does not run dry for those who are Mine, still I will send a Creature filled with My very Love, to defend and guide My Church in the instants of greater tribulation. This beloved Creature will come to you with My Word in His mouth and to fight alongside My Mother to rescue those who are Mine. 


THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY03.05.2013

My Son will send a Creature from on High that will help you, guide you and strengthen you. Listen, expect that in the midst of greatest persecution, he will be a balm for each one of My Children. 
  

OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST04.08.2013 

I will bring to light someone who, with My Word in his mouth, will be a sword that subdues evil and its creature, so that those who are Mine are not confused; He will defend you and My Love will be distinctive of My Presence in him. 


THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY05.13.2013 

From Heaven the Warning will come and from Heaven Blessing and Truth will come.  


OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST05.16.2013 

Do not worry, someone will come in aid of My People, someone who, loving Me, will help and defend you from the infernal clutches. 


THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY06.05.2013 

A CREATURE OF GOD WILL COME TO HELP YOU IN THE MOST CRITICAL INSTANTS AND THE INSTANTS OF PERSECUTION, HE WILL BE SENT FROM ON HIGH TO HELP THE FAITHFUL AND WILL HAVE THE WORD IN HIS MOUTH SO THAT YOU DO NOT FALTER IN FAITH. This creature will be salvation for the Mystic Body of My Son and will be a blessing for those who expect to be helped directly by Heaven.  


THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY06.14.2013 

I GUIDE YOU TOWARDS MY SON.
I DO NOT ABANDON YOU, DO NOT FEAR. ALL OF CREATION PROTECTS THOSE WHO, LIKE A RAY OF LIGHT, HAVE SPRUNG UP TO DEFEND MY SON’S PEOPLE DURING THE TRIBULATION.  


OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST06.19.2013 

My House descends and helps My People. The one who will come with My Word to each heart is more than a Prophet, breaking down hearts of stone. I alerted you so that you are not confused. 


THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY07.02.2013 

My Son does not abandon His People, He will send someone to guide you with equity and justice, he will make the Sun rise over the Holy Remant and will give you the strength of those who remain adhered to My Divine Son. 
  

OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST07.10.2013

You being My People, I do not abandon you; I will send a man of Faith who will help you come to My Encounter.  


THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY07.26.2013

MY BELOVED, SOON A GREAT BLESSING WILL COME FROM HEAVEN FOR MAN, 
A GREAT BLESSING FOR MAN…


THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY08.14.2013 

Your Protectors will come, your Companions of journey to lead you by the path that is just and safe….  One will come especially who will enliven the flame of the love of My Son and this Mother, who will alert you about evil so you are not deceived.  


OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST09.02.2013

The one who will be a blessing for all men will arrive, he will receive My People and will guard them as long as they remain faithful and attentive to Me. He will guide them in the instants of darkness and they will recognize him, for he will carry My very Word. He will open the path through which My Flock must be guided, advancing steadily and safe towards My Second Coming. 


THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY09.13.2013 

EVIL INCREASES, IT BECOMES GIGIANTIC; ONLY THE WEIGHT OF LOVE WILL BE ABLE TO CHANGE MAN. And that love, so profound, will be given by The Young Person sent from My Son to fill hearts, which after the Warning, will desire to know how to live in the Will of Christ, King of the Universe. 


OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST09.26.2013 

MY LOVE IS SUCH THAT PROFOUNDLY DESIRING THE SALVATION OF HUMAN KIND, I WILL SEND HELP TO HUMANITY, AND THEN:

They will hear My Word in spirit and truth…
They will feed themselves from the “land flowing with milk and honey”…
They will drink from the fountain of living water…
The light will again come to you so that you do not succumb before the deceptions of evil… 


OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST09.29.2013 

With so much love, I will send My Help to this generation! 
I DO NOT ABANDON YOU, I WILL SEND A PERSON WHO WILL CARRY MY WORD IN HIS MOUTH, MY LOVE IN HIS HEART AND WILL KEEP YOU UNITED IN THE INSTANTS OF TRIBULATION WHEN YOU APPROACH TO RECEIVE THE FRUIT OF YOUR COMMITMENT, OF YOUR OBEDIENCE AND OF YOUR LOVE, GUIDING YOU TO ME IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH. 


THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY10.09.2013

THE BLESSING COMES FROM HEAVEN TO EARTH, LOOK ON HIGH, LOVE THAT OMNIPOTENT GOD, CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH, THAT GOD WHO CAN DO IT ALL AND WHO KNOWS ALL.
Do not be frightened before the news that reaches you, rather remain firm in Faith and continue awaiting the Blessing that My Son’s House will send all of humanity.
  

THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY10.16.2013 

IN THIS TRAVELING THROUGH THIS VALLEY OF TEARS, MY SON WILL SEND THE COMFORTING BALM OF HIS WORD AS A COMFORT FOR THE INSTANTS OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION. This balm will be the creature that will accompany the faithful and humble of heart, the obedient People; not diminishing the authority of the Hierarchy of My Son’s Church, but tearing the vale that blinds men, impeding them from seeing the Truth. 


OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST11.07.2013 

I have not abandoned My People, and I will not abandon them. I will send My Blessing from on high, this Blessing being My Word: pure, clean and transparent. It will come to share with My People the encouragement of My Love when they are in the hands of the usurper.