New Age teachings and heresies will be dividing My Church.





November 24, 2017: (St. Andrew-dung Lac)


Jesus said: “My people, in the Gospel you heard how My zeal for the Lord’s house consumes Me, when I turned over the tables of the money changers in the Temple. At that incident the Jewish leaders wanted to kill Me, but the people were attentive to My words and My healings. 

You are about to see another evil come into My churches, when New Age teachings and heresies will be dividing My Church. 

These evil ones will be in line with the Antichrist, so My people will need to have secret Masses in the homes. 

Later, as My faithful remnant will be persecuted for believing in Me, they will need to come to My refuges for the safety of body and soul. Trust in My protection during the tribulation.”