None of their family members will be condemned





Prayer of Life Offering

My kind Jesus, in front of the Three Persons of the Most Holy Trinity, in front of Our Mother of heaven and all the celestial Court, I offer, according to the intentions of your Eucharistic Heart and those of the Immaculate Heart of Most Holy Mary, all my life, all my holy Masses, Communions, good works, sacrifices and sufferings, uniting them to the merits of your Most Holy Blood and your death on the cross: in order to adore the Most Glorious Holy Trinity, to offer reparation to him for our offenses, to obtain the union of our holy Mother Church, for our priests, for good sacerdotal vocations and for all the souls until the end of the world. 

Receive, my Jesus, my offering of life, and grant me the grace to persevere faithfully in it until the end of my life. Amen.

Fervent and brief prayers of repentance

My Jesus, I love You above all things! I regret all my sins for my love of You. All the sins of the world also hurt me.
Oh merciful Love, united with our Most Holy Mother and her Immaculate Heart, I beg you to forgive my sins and all the sins of all men, my brothers until the end of the world.
My beloved Jesus, united to the merits of your Sacred Sores, I offer my life to the Eternal Father, according to the intentions of the Most Sorrowful Holy Virgin.

Virgin Mary, Queen of the Universe, Intercessor of Mankind, and our hope, pray for us!


Five promises of the Most Holy Virgin for those making the Offering of Life

1. Their names will be enrolled in the Heart of Jesus, burning with love, and in the
Immaculate Heart of the Virgin Mary.

2. By its offering of life, united to the merits of Jesus, it will save many souls from condem- nation. The merit of its sacrifices will benefit the souls until the end of the world.

3. None of their family members will be condemned, although by external appearances it would seem thus, because before the soul leaves the body, it will receive in the depths of its soul, the grace of perfect repentance.


4. In the day of the offering, the members of their family that were in purgatory will leave there.

5. At the hour of death I will be at their side and I will take their souls, without passing through purgatory, to the presence of the Most Glorious Holy Trinity, where in the house built by the Lord, they will be eternally happy with Me. 





SOR MARÍA NATALIA MAGDOLNA
THE VICTORIOUS QUEEN OF THE WORLD