Pray For The Grace Of Final Perseverance


Children Of My Divine Heart,



I love you with an everlasting love. I Am. I Am the King of Saints. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you into vessels of My grace for all humanity. 

I need your prayers to ascend before My throne. Pray, Beloved. Pray without ceasing for many conversions hang in the balance. 

Assist Me with your prayers. Kneel before Me in all humility, and ask for conversions today. Satan rejoices because you are so caught up in your traditions that most of you take no time to pray. 

He counts on you to fail in order to claim more souls within the coming days. My Little Ones, pray for conversions. 

Pray for the grace of final perseverance for all those who will cross over before the New Year. 

Simply pray, and wait on Me to act. I will do all that is required to bring those I love back to the fold. Hope in Me. 

Make time for prayer. Pray each day, Little Ones. So much depends on your efforts to please Me. 

When you die, all will be revealed to you. Until then, persevere in prayer. 


I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom