Protect Your Cities, And Nations With Prayer


https://www.blogger.com/profile/15734020678458690280

Children Of My Divine Heart,

I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the One True God. 

Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission. 

Honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Do not refuse Me. I wait on you. 

I hope in you. 

Accept to work in My vineyard, and to win souls over to Me. 

Witness to My glory. Witness to all those I place upon your path.

Time is of the essence. 

Satan gains legal ground over the selfish, the disobedient, and the doubtful. 
Wage war against his armies. 

Plead the Precious Blood over the entire world. 

Protect those you love. Hold your ground. 

Walk in faith. Leave nothing to chance. 

Pray, Beloved. 

Protect your cities, and nations with prayer. 

I have warned you repeatedly. Act today. 

Persevere in love. 

This is not a game. Event foretold now unfold before your eyes. 

Draw near to Me. 

Accept My corrections. Live for My glory. 

I bless you, and hope in you.

 I leave you My kiss of peace. 

Shalom