Change, great change is underway.



Children of My Divine Heart,

I love you with an everlasting love. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. 
I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I search the Earth for humble, and obedient heart.
 Open up to Me. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to work in you. 

Accept My corrections. Draw near to Me. Abandon the ways of the world. 

Make peace with your enemies. Repent of your desire to harm them. Love them. 

Understand that love must win in the end. Love, and continue to love them without
 condition. Put an end to all your strife, and divisions. 

End all generational hatred, all discrimination, and all prejudice. 
(...)
Do not embrace wickedness, and think that My mercy will cover you. 

My Little Ones, your actions, your words witness to all those around you. 
Do not sin by omission. Remember that all eyes are on you. 
Walk in faith, and walk the Earth as My heirs. Your actions matter. 
Do not become the reason for someone else s fall into sin. 

(...)


Walk as My heirs. I hope in you.
Do not refuse Me. 

Change, great change is underway. 
Hope in Me. Trust that I know best. Pray for healing. 
When you pray, Satan s defeat grows imminent. 
Therefore pray, and rejoice in Me. 

I leave you My kiss of peace. 
Shalom