The Truth of God will be scorned


http://afterthewarning.com/messages-from-heaven/pedro-regis/2017/12/msgs-dec-23-24.aspx



4573 - Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, December 23, 2017
Dear children, onward to meet the Lord. He has chosen you and expects much from you. Do not long for your sinful past. Whoever is of the world belongs to the world; whoever is of God belongs to God. Be attentive in order not to be deceived. 


Seek strength in Prayer and in the Eucharist. Accept the Words of My Jesus with love and be faithful to the true Magisterium of His Church. Open your hearts and let the grace of the Lord penetrate your lives. I am your Sorrowful Mother and I suffer for what comes to you. 

The Truth of God will be scorned. The action of the false shepherds will cause great spiritual blindness in My poor children. This is the time of sorrows for men and women of faith. 

Be obedient and accept the Will of God for your lives. Whatever happens, stand firm on the path that I have pointed out to you. 

This is the message that I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed Me to gather you here once more.

I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Remain at peace.