This will tickle My heart




Children Created For My Glory,

I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts. 

Surrender at once. Do not refuse Me. Give Me permission to work in you. 

Allow Me to transform your lives. 

Repent. Kneel before Me in all humility, 
and repent. 

Humble yourselves, and accept to end what divides us. 

Honor the relationship that binds us. 

Value the Covenant that unites us in love. 

Give Satan no hold on you, or those you love. 

Do not forget that the sins of the father are passed down from generation to 
generation.Give Satan no further legal ground over you. 

Put an end to all demonic interventions in your lives. 

Protect your souls from all stain. Pray for the graces you need. 

I will swiftly answer the petitions of those who desire to honor My divine will. 

When you pray, place Me in remembrance of the ties that bind us. 

This will tickle My heart. Place Me in remembrance, and I will protect you, 
and change your lives for My glory. 

Hope in Me. 

Hope in what is to come. 

I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom