This world is about to be shaken to its knees





http://www.thetwopatricks.org/Messages2017.htm


Trust in Me and fight for My Truth. Do not allow yourself to become complacent with what this world throws at you for you, too, will become blinded and then lost to Me. 

Be very careful in these times that you now live in for the devil is in control in all parts of your society. 


Believe Me, children, he means to destroy all that I have created in Love. He will not succeed for I will put an end to his lies and My Sword of Truth will cut through mankind's blindness and show all the Truth of their lives. 


Trust Me. (...)



Come, My children, and renew your life with Me.  


Do not think that I have deserted you. 


I have not forgotten you. 


This world has forgotten Me and the Day of My Return grows ever closer when I will put an end to all the evil that is so freely being promoted throughout the countries of this world. 


You fornicate freely and blaspheme My Name, you tread My Laws underfoot and you think I do not exist. 


I tell you the Truth!  This world is about to be shaken to its knees when all realise I am not a dead God and that I do exist, that My Laws are not dead laws. There will be lamenting in the streets for what you have done. 


Wake up, children, before it is too late for I Come. 


I Love you.