Those people, who ignore Me are on a broad path to Hell



Jesus said: “My people, you read in the Gospel how I asked the blind man, Bartimaeus, what I could do for him. He asked that he could see. Then I healed him so he could see, and he rejoiced, and gave praise to God. He then followed Me and witnessed to his healing.
There are many people, who are blind to seeking Me in faith. Some people wish to remain in their sin, and are blind to Me as their Lord. Those people, who love Me and see Me clearly in faith, are on the right path to heaven. 
Those people, who ignore Me, or reject Me, are on a broad path to hell. 
The Israelites worshiped false gods, and I punished them with all kinds of destruction. When your people of today worship false gods of pride, possessions, and fame, then you will see many natural disasters as a punishment for violating My First Commandment. 

You are to worship only Me, and you will suffer for worshiping things that will pass away. See your Lord first, for I am eternal, and if you are faithful, you can rest with Me in heaven for all eternity after this life. Seek My Light and avoid your blindness of sin in the darkness of evil.”