What I have done for you is incalculable in human terms…




https://pelianitoblog.wordpress.com/


Know and believe that what I have done for you and what I have given to you is incalculable in human terms…


Galatians 2:19-20 I have been crucified with Christ; yet I live, no longer I, but Christ lives in me; insofar as I now live in the flesh, I live by faith in the Son of God who has loved me and given himself up for me.
“Oh, my dear children, my beloved!
What have I not done for you? What have I held back that would be to your good? Know and believe that what I have done for you and what I have given to you is incalculable in human terms. Weak, pitiful creatures that you are your Creator loves you. Poor and helpless children that you are, your Redeemer gave his life for you. 
Lost and fickle children that you are, your Sanctifier fills you with all the gifts in the Divine treasury. What can I ask of you that would be too much? Live in my will. Ponder all I have done and you will desire nothing outside of my will. 
Do you see how I love you? Enter the chamber of my pierced heart where the fountain of mercy awaits you. Come to me, my children. Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.” 
Jesus I love you! Father, son, and Holy Spirit I give you my weak and fickle heart. Redeem it, sanctify it, fill it with your gifts so that your holy will alone may be accomplished in me, around me, and through me. Holy Trinity of love, I love and worship you with the holy love of our Blessed Mother and the gratitude of the Gloriana. Love, live in me! Amen.