You will truly be the legions of Christ



http://www.tldm.org/directives/directives.htm

REALITY OF EVERLASTING LIFE"My child and My children, I, too, have watched--the Eternal Father made it known that I must see what is going on in the world today. And I, as your Mother, have given My decision to the Eternal Father to go forward throughout the world, appearing in numerous places now, to awaken the world to the reality of everlasting life.
    "How many have sold their souls to satan to get to the head for a temporary time upon earth? My children, do you not realize that you are only a short distance from paradise? Your years upon earth are so few. Isn't it futile, My children, to soil your souls and avoid following the road to Heaven?" - Our Lady, October 2, 1989


A CROWN FOR PERSEVERANCE"My children, believe, just believe and you will be given the way. Even if your faith is only a flicker, don't let it go out! It must be nourished, My children, or it will die, and you will die eternally.
    "All of the sufferings you must endure are but short and small crosses, My children, in comparison to everlasting life over the veil. Accept these crosses, carry them for My Son, and He will acknowledge you before the Eternal Father. He will await you with a crown for your perseverance and faith." - Our Lady, April 9, 1977


FOLLOWING LIKE SHEEP TO THE SLAUGHTER"My child, I do not wish to frighten you, but I must make you aware of the terrible catastrophe that will befall mankind unless he has a change of heart in the near future. The time is running out, My child. Too few have listened to Me. I have roamed the world countless years of earth-time, but the hearts have been hardened and the ears have been deafened. Too few have sought to ease this great suffering of Mine, My child. I am truly the Mother of great sorrows.
    "If the Father would give Me this power, I would send before you the picture of what is to be so that by this sight, if not through love but fear of the Father and His intervention, you will return to Us.
    "Too many, My child, care more for the recognition of man than for the Father and everlasting life in the Kingdom. They are following, like sheep to the slaughter, a man." - Our Lady, June 8, 1974


"SATAN RULES YOUR EARTH NOW""Yes, many of you have cast aside the truth and deny the existence of the other world. How sad when you come over and receive your judgment! You will be met, those who do not repent now, by the agents of hell and taken for a life of eternal damnation in the fires, forever to be tormented by the very desires that drove you to discard life everlasting for your place in hell.
    "Your children are the misled victims of bad example--bad example of your teachers, bad example of many men in the House of God, bad example by your government and your schools. Satan rules your earth now. But he shall not capture you all, for I have given you the plan for your salvation numerous times.
    "Before these trials are over, you will all have had the chance to make your choice, and if you fall it will be of your own will.
    "Stand forth, My children. Defend the cross of My Son! Stand forth in truth. Do not succumb for your temporary pleasures and riches of the world." - Our Lady, September 14, 1972


THE LEGIONS OF CHRIST"My child, in the final cleansing many will be removed from the earth. Many good will suffer with the bad, but the good will be triumphant beyond the veil. Learn, My children, the value of suffering for the sanctification of your souls and the souls of those you love.
    "Do not waste your time now, the time left in earth-time, in idle talk and idle pursuits governed by pleasures of the flesh. Awaken and shout from the rooftops, for the time grows short! My children, you must all go forward as disciples of My Son. Each holds a great responsibility to his brother.
    "Graces in abundance, My children, are given to you to strengthen you in the battle ahead. You will truly be the legions of Christ. Do not expect comfort. Do not expect glory. No, you will scratch the earth and burrow in the dirt. Your glory shall be in life everlasting with the Kingdom." - Our Lady, June 16, 1973