Be My Valentine





Children Of My Divine Will,

I hope in you. Change is coming. I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the King of Glory. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender once more. Give Me permission. I wait on your fiat. Accept to serve for My glory. Time is of the essence. Persevere in prayer. Pray for your respective nations. 

Pray for an end to all the deceptions that plague your world. Kneel before Me in all humility, and ask for the explosion of Truth at all ends of the Earth. Pray for lies to be exposed, and for systems to fail. Pray for My provision. Walk in faith. Never waver. Trust in Me. I will walk with you. I promise to reward all your efforts. Remain obedient to My voice. I will guide you to Heaven.

 I will teach you all things. Spend time with Me, a little more each day. Let your children see you in prayer. Let them find your Bibles open in your homes. Encourage them through your actions. I wait on you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom




(...)Many are called, and so few answer the call. Trust in My master plan. Pray for conversions. Your leaders must return to Me. Your leaders are controlled by demons. Pray for their deliverance to happen soon. I hope in you. I entrust this mission to you now. Pray for the deliverance of all leaders of the world. They listen to the voice of Satan. 

Assist Me in bringing about their conversions for the betterment of the entire world. Let this be your greatest act of love today. Do not be so caught up in the ways of the world. Be My valentine.

Act in love, obey My voice, and listen to this instruction. I wait on you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom