Do not violate My Third Commandment



Jesus said: “My people, in My public life I spent most of My time preaching and healing people, both in their bodies and souls. Even today I look down on the people, and I see many sick people, and those people with sin who need healing. I came to heal sinners and bring salvation with My death on the cross. I am the Great Healer of sick people who need a physician. Many of you do not realize how fortunate you are to have good health, until you get sick. Pray to Me for your physical healing. In your soul you gradually accumulate some sin, and you do not realize your sickness in your soul. It is good to come to frequent Confession, especially if you are in mortal sin. 

You keep your body clean, but you need to cleanse your soul of sin even more so. You also see sick people in body and soul. Some faithful souls can use My gifts of healing the body when they have full faith in My healing of people. Your priests can heal the souls in Confession, and exorcist priests can even cast out demons in My Name. My faithful can also reach out to share their faith with others, and assist people who are sick back to good health. Visiting the sick and helping them, is one of your corporal works of mercy. Keep praying for sinners to be converted, and pray for those people who are physically sick to be healed.”
Jesus said: “My people, in the vision I am showing you a football game because you are competing with the Super bowl and your Fatima Celebration. Sports have their place, and it is good exercise. The problem comes when your children are forced to practice, or hold games Saturday evening and Sunday morning. When you put sports before Me, you are making sports your god, and this is against My First Commandment. When you do not come to Mass on Sunday because of sports, you are also violating My Third Commandment. So give honor to Me by attending Mass on Sunday, and do not make gods out of objects or even sports games.”