I long to heal the leprosy of sin that has filled the world



Mark 1:40-42 4 A leper came to (Jesus) begging him, and kneeling he said to him, ‘If you choose, you can make me clean.’ Moved with pity, Jesus stretched out his hand and touched him, and said to him, ‘I do choose. Be made clean!’ Immediately the leprosy left him, and he was made clean.
“Dear children, let this Scripture passage be your focus this Lent. Do you know how ardently I long to cleanse and heal you? Then come to me on your knees and ask with faith and trust. I will not refuse. But more than that, I long to heal the leprosy of sin that has filled the world with death and decay. The stench permeates everything and only the fervent incense that rises from those few faithful keeps me from annihilating my beloved creation. So offer this leper’s prayer most fervently in the Divine Will on behalf of all—even the worst sinners. The bandages are being removed; the festering wounds are being exposed. Children, pour the balm of the Divine Will over the world. Let our desires merge and fuse. Let my longing be your longing, and let your prayers perfectly reflect the Divine Will. Conversion is what I desire, not condemnation. You, my children, are being called anew to participate in the salvation of souls. Enter into the Divine Will and pray!”
O Blessed Trinity of Love, fusing myself in the Divine Will I praise you for your words of love, mercy and great hope! I fall on my knees and repeat the leper’s prayer: Lord Jesus, if you choose you can make me and the whole world clean! I trust in your merciful response, and await with joyful hope the renewal of creation and the coming of the kingdom of the Divine Will. I love you and I thank you with your own Divine Will, for the unimaginable gift of being called to live and act with you in your most holy Will for the salvation of souls. Keep me faithful and attentive, that your kingdom may come and come quickly. Amen.