Millions...Risk Taking The Mark Of The Beast Children Of My Divine Will,


Friday, 16 February 2018 https://www.blogger.com/profile/15734020678458690280


I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Me without condition. 

Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission. I desire to reign in your hearts, and lives.

Accept My direction. Submit in all humility. Do not seek the ways of the world. 

Those who cling to the World will place their souls in jeopardy. Hear Me. 

Be content with all that I provide, but share all that I place at your disposal.

 Do not be greedy. Open your hearts to those I place upon your path.



 Many will only begin to know Me through you. Walk the Earth as My ambassadors. 

Accept My invitation to serve for My glory. Lead the Lost back to Me. 

Teach them to pray. Teach them to read My words of love each day.

Model holiness, and allow your faith to not only take root, but to grow. 

Great is My desire to use you for the betterment of all society. 

Obey, and keep My commandments. Keep My Sabbath. 

Millions are deceived, and risk taking the Mark of the Beast. 

Pray for discernement. This mark is tied to worship, not to economics.

 Remember this, Beloved. Keep My Sabbath

I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom