The way of Calvary will be painful for the Church




4595 - Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, February 13, 2018
Dear children, in this time of Lent, allow My Jesus to find you. He awaits you in silent prayer, worship, and in the hearing of His Word. He is present in the Eucharist and will be your strength on this journey. 

Do not flee from Him who loves you and knows you by name. Do not let the things of the world keep you from following and serving the Lord. You are living in the time of sorrows and the time for your return has come. Bend your knees in prayer for the Church of My Jesus. The way of Calvary will be painful for the Church. You who are faithful to My Jesus: do not retreat. Give the best of yourselves and you will be generously rewarded. I love you and will be with you. Let your soul be transformed by the Loving Action of My Jesus and plunge into the Infinite Ocean of His Mercy through the Sacrament of Confession. 

Be righteous and you will be forgiven. Onward in truth. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed Me to gather you here once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.