The world depends upon prayer





Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says: "I am the Father of every generation. I tell you, solemnly, the future of your nation* and of the world depends upon prayer. Do not regard your efforts at prayer insignificant then, but of the utmost importance. Prayer shows you the way out of every difficulty and solves the problems that seemed unsolvable. It is prayer which saves lives and transforms My Will into a great victory where My Wrath could have justifiably taken over." 

"It is prayer which holds back My Arm of Justice. Spend your prayer time united to Me. It is not how much you pray that counts, but the love in your heart when you pray which matters." 


*******************

* U.S.A. 

Read 1 Peter 4:7-8+ 

The end of all things is at hand; therefore keep sane and sober for your prayers. Above all hold unfailing your love for one another, since love covers a multitude of sins. 

+ Scripture verses asked to be read by God the Father. (Please note: all Scripture given by Heaven refers to the Bible used by the visionary. Ignatius Press - Holy Bible - Revised Standard Version - Second Catholic Edition.)