There is work in My kingdom for you

Jesus 




http://www.directionforourtimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/English_Volume-4.pdf


My souls, I call you My souls because it is I who created you. You would like to object to this and say that you were created through a series of biological events. You would like to explain Me away. 

Dear souls, it is I who ordained the biological event that was your birth. As I ordained it, I could have cancelled it. I could have easily said, no, this soul will not serve Me as I would like to be served, therefore I will cancel his birth. Why did I not do that? What prevented Me from interrupt- ing the birth of a soul destined to rebel against Me, setting a bad example for oth- ers? I tell you solemnly on this day that I rejoiced at your birth because I loved you. I do not stop loving a soul when they hurt Me. 

Does a parent stop loving their small child when the small child disobeys? The child grows older and continues to dis- obey. Can the parent ever truly stop loving their child? In most cases, no. A parent continues to love the child, always hoping the child will one day return their love. I am the same with you. I do exist, dear one and your saying that I do not exist does not alter that fact. Here I am. I am speak- ing to you. I am knocking on the door of your heart once again. Will you answer Me today? Will you allow Me into your heart? I have such work to do there, My little wounded one. I look at you and see exactly what you are capable of becoming. 

Do you think it is also a biological event that you hold these words in your hand and read them? My little soul, so destined to be loved by Me, allow your soul to lead you for a moment and believe that I want you back in My heart. There is a place here for you and without you, I am alone. I love you as though you were My only child. There is just you and I at this moment. I do not want you to be lost. There is work in My kingdom for you and this work can only be done by you. 

Please serve, dearest, so that we can begin travelling together. I am waiting for you. I forgive you everything. Come back to Me and you will understand freedom and joy.