Jesus: Give me souls!




In one of my visions, Jesus addressed a group of priests, saying to them:


- My Priests, I love you! Come to my divine Heart that is open for you and awaits you. This Heart is not only mine but it belongs to all those whom I love. Come to this warm home, so that I can intensify you; purify and immerse yourselves in my divine power. You need only to love me, and to be united to Me. If you love Me this way, I will not only lead you to Calvary but also to Tabor. Oh soul! Why are you so empty? Oh Golgotha! Why are you so abandoned? Oh, Sin, Oh Flesh, Oh Hell! Why so populated? Some priests are so full of the world and themselves, that they do not have any place for Me in their souls. They do not even want to accept the graces that I want to give them. They despise my mercy and say: "It is enough if we love the Savior,” and they never think that their love should resemble Mine. Thus they block my efforts to increase their faith and they replace it with their false love. The true food of love is suffering, and with this food I nourish all souls.

The task of Sister Natalia's father confessor
- Tell your Father Confessor that it is now time for My word to be fulfilled. I have brought fire to the earth! What other purpose can it have but to burn? My flame has still not purified the earth completely. This light will be spread by my priests in a wonderful way, and nothing will be able to extinguish it. With the flame of my love I will weld Heaven with earth. My priests will nourish this fire; my divine Heart will give the necessary graces, and people will know how sweet is my yoke and how light is my burden. By means of my priests I want to repeat what I did in the temple of Jerusalem. Now I am making the whip with which I will expel dark clouds of sin from them, and then through them, from the souls dedicated to Me.

A little later, Jesus dictated the following to me for my father confessor:

- My son, my dear son, get up and go searching for my children to save them. Bring back to the flock the misled shepherds, so that I can heal them and sanctify them. I do not command you to study nor to teach, but to be an apostle and to convert. Start on the road and go to the world.

I asked: "Sir, where will he go?" The Lord answered me:

- He must go from one end to another of the country. I want my flame to illuminate souls and extend beyond your borders. I want to retrieve all the priests who live in sin, wherever they live from perdition. When the world goes to a battle, the scouts go first. I am prepared to fight against the demon, and I want my apostles, my children and my servants to prepare the way for Me.

The Vision of ruins
While the Lord dictated the previous instructions, in a vision I saw populations, farms, convents, dirty and abandoned shrines, and churches in ruins. Jesus complained:

- Oh my priests, purify the churches, so that I do not have to leave them. Pity the cities and populations in which the light of life is about to be extinguished, but still more the guilty priests, for whom I am myself forced to punish the world. Pity also the bishops who live in luxurious palaces, but who forget Me completely!
For an abandoned shrine I heard the following: "My priest, my priest! Why have you left me?" I saw a priest who visited an abandoned temple. I saw how a great flame radiated from the hurting Heart of the Savior, the flame of his joy. And I also saw that He rejoiced with those priests and bishops who revered Him and loved Him in the Eucharist.


"I am thirsty!"
The Lord said this to a fervent priest: I am thirsty! Give me souls! Give me clean temples! Give me souls that can experience how good and wonderful is to live near my Heart! Show them how much I love them, how I yearn to search for them, how much I always want to be near them."