Pray, live, work, and act in my Will




If Moses was able to save thousands by forming a bridge in a certain time and place, how much more good can you accomplish by circumventing time and space through the gift of living in the Divine Will?

Psalm 106:21-23 They forgot God, their Saviour, who had done great things in Egypt, wondrous works in the land of Ham, and awesome deeds by the Red Sea. Therefore he said he would destroy them—had not Moses, his chosen one, stood in the breach before him, to turn away his wrath from destroying them.
“My beloved, do you see how I use my chosen ones? Their life may not be easy but the fruits of their faithfulness are beyond measure. My servant Moses, beloved and cherished by me, was given the power to turn back my wrath. This, my child, is no small thing. It speaks to my mercy, which does not want the sinner to perish, but to turn back to me and live. My faithful servant Moses worked mighty and wondrous deeds by his willingness to work in my power for my glory. His love for me and for his brothers and sisters formed a bridge that saved many. Now, my child, I want you to think about life in the Divine Will. I tell you it infinitely surpasses what I accomplished in and through Moses. This grace was reserved for your era and is meant to affect every era. As the Divine Will is infinite, existing in all times and places, then acts done in it defy time and space. 
It is a gift beyond human reckoning and far beyond the human imagination. Do not let this stop you from desiring this gift, from learning what you can, and from living in it and growing in it daily. If Moses was able to save thousands by forming a bridge in a certain time and place, how much more good can you accomplish by circumventing time and space through the gift of living in the Divine Will? Jettison all that impedes you! There is nothing more important and great many souls are at stake. Pray, live, work, and act in my Will. Let us never be separated. Time is short—so short!” 

Fiat, my holy and adorable God! Let it be done to me as you desire. In the Divine Will I offer all my prayers, sacrifices, sufferings, acts, works, words, breaths, heartbeats—my everything—in the Divine Will, and repeat this in the name of everyone from Adam to the last man, for the conversion of a great many sinners through the Flame of Love, and for the coming of the Kingdom of the Divine Will. Maranatha! Come Holy Spirit to reign in every heart! Amen.
Friends, some time ago, a prayer came to me as I strove to find new ways to offer my sufferings and all sufferings of all time in the Divine Will in reparation to the much-wounded heart of the Trinity. I have been praying it daily, but recently it has evolved into something more. So I have re-written it as follows and include it here, as it seems to fit with today’s message.
“Blessed Trinity of love, in the Divine Will, through the Flame of Love, I offer you every shard of suffering ever endured from the time of the fall of Adam and Eve to the last man. I offer you these shards re-done perfectly in the Divine will, linked to the Precious Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ in every chalice at every Mass ever offered and that ever will be offered. I offer this spiritual bouquet on behalf of everyone from Adam to the last man, so that in every shard of suffering of all time, you can find the perfect sacrifice of Christ offering perfect reparation for the sins of the age and of all ages. I make this offering for the conversion of all souls, and for all the intentions of the sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary, that you may be loved, thanked, adored, praised, and consoled in every age by every person, with your own Adorable Will, for your glory. May your Kingdom come and come quickly! Fiat!”
We know that in God there are no limits and the more I immerse myself in the Divine Will teachings, the closer I come to glimpsing what it means that our God is infinite. No limits means NO limits! In this prayer, I imagine all the lines that connect every shard of suffering to every chalice at every Mass, including the Last Supper, as constituting a great “worldwide web” so thick and dense in time and space as to cover everything many times over, as every person in every time makes this same offering in the Divine Will.
I still don’t feel this prayer is complete and perhaps it never can be. However, I believe the Lord wishes me to share it today. May God’s holy will be accomplished in it. Blessed be God forever! Fiat!