While I was praying Blessed Mother appeared



This morning while I was praying Blessed Mother appeared with Baby Jesus in her arms.
She smiled and said, “I have brought you to my Son Jesus. I want to place Him in your arms. I know how much you love My Son. He wants to come to you to be loved.”
As she said this, she came towards me and gently placed Baby Jesus in my arms. As I held Him, I could see His beautiful Eyes. They were glowing from a beautiful light. As He gently moved His Holy Head I could see a golden glow radiating from His Eyes and encircling them. So much golden light was flowing from His Eyes. The glow also radiated from around His Holy Head. He was dressed in a little blue top, which itself was reflecting so much light. He was so peaceful and serene.
Suddenly a beautiful pillow appeared before me, burgundy in colour with golden tassels around the edges.
I gently placed Baby Jesus on this pillow. I was adoring Him and praising Him and telling Blessed Mother how beautiful He looks.
This heavenly experience was so uplifting and gave me much consolation.
She said, “When people read your messages, tell them that I want to place my Son Jesus in everyone’s arms. He loves to be nursed and to be told how much you love Him. That is why He comes to you as Baby Jesus, because you give Him tender love just like you would give to any baby.”
“Tell people, all they need to do is open their hearts to Him with sincerity, and talk to Him. He then comes to each one’s heart and each one’s arms, and each of you will feel peace and happiness in your hearts because Jesus gives you that peace. It is peace that the world cannot give you. It is peace that only God can give you.”
Blessed Mother then said, “I have to tell you that I am very saddened at the cancellation last week of the Cenacle Rosary that you attend each Friday. Because of the National Australia Day celebrations they cancelled the Sacrifice of the Holy Eucharist, the Mass and then the Rosary prayers that follow. Just think my children, how many souls can be saved through all of that.”
She then said how relaxed the priests are because they do not understand the meaning and the power of the Holy Mass and the power of the Cenacle Rosary.
“The devil is really enjoying himself now, after the prayers and Holy Mass have been cancelled due to the National Day celebrations. Everybody is relaxed in prayer, but my children I try very hard to tell you, to pray and not to be relaxed.”
“Sadly, I have to tell you, that you are on the verge of many catastrophes and disasters. They are happening now and many will happen this year. Many people will die in these disasters.”
“By praying you can save souls. My Son Jesus is very offended by the world, the way it is now. It is so very sinful. Not enough prayer is reaching Heaven to obtain mercy from God for the world, the way it is now. People are too relaxed in prayer. Encourage people to pray and pray.”
Blessed Mother showed me how we are on the verge of disasters and catastrophes. I was shown a huge rocky cliff. From the top of the cliff, I could see a rope hanging down the ravine below. On the edge of the cliff I could see a large rock. The rope was so thin that it was ready to snap. That is how close the world is to disaster now.
Too many people are looking for entertainment and enjoyment. This year alone there will be many disasters in the world.
To obtain mercy from God, our Blessed Mother needs our prayers.