Refuse To Play Into Satan´s Hand

https://www.blogger.com/profile/15734020678458690280


Children Created For My Glory,

I search the Earth for humble, and obedient hearts. I Am that I Am. I Am the King of Mercy. I Am. Open your hearts. Surrender. Give Me permission.

 I will never violate you in any way. I respect your decisions, and your refusals to honor Me. I wait on you, and often place people upon your path in order to draw you back to Me. I send you trials. I allow Satan to tempt, and to deceive you. Satan often accuses you in My Court, and I am left without any choice. 

When he accuses you, and prooves that you err, you grant him legal ground to torment you, to send you sickness, and you leave yourselves open to demonic oppressions, and infestations. 

Beloved, this is a very serious matter. If you desire to enter Heaven, you must triumph over Satan. I have provided all that you require for this. Arm yourselves, and trust in Me. Call on Me. Use My most holy name, and do everything in your power to remain under My favor. Realize the importance of walking blameless upon the Earth. Do not set yourselves up for torment. 

Repent. Return to the fold. Be holy. Pray. Spend time with Me. Blessings are there for the asking. Ask, Beloved. Encamp angels all around your families, and plead the Precious Blood of the Lamb over your possessions, your properties, your vehicles, your jobs, and even your bank accounts. 

Obey from this day forward. Satan plans your destruction. Refuse to play into his hand. Remember the Precious Blood as you go about your daily activities. I leave you My kiss of peace. 

Shalom