Do not remain silent, defend Jesus and His Gospel




4649 - Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, Brasilia, June 12, 2018


Dear children, do not be discouraged by your difficulties. My Jesus walks with you. Trust in Him who sees what is hidden and knows you by name. I ask you to keep the flame of your faith burning. You are the Lord's, and He expects much from you. Be men and women of prayer. Only by the power of prayer can you attain victory. Do not allow the things of the world to lead you away from My Son Jesus. You belong to the Lord and Him alone should you follow and serve. You are living in the time of pain, but do not be discouraged. Your victory is in the Lord. Stay with Him and everything will turn out well for you. Seek strength in the Words of My Jesus and in the Eucharist. 

When all seems lost, the Lord will act and the righteous will receive great reward. Humanity has turned away from the Creator and is walking towards the abyss of self-destruction which men have prepared by their own hands. Days will come when men will seek truth and find it in few places. There will be great contempt for the Sacred and the pain will be great for the faithful. Love and defend the truth. Do not remain silent, but defend Jesus and His Gospel.

Courage. I am your Mother and I will pray to My Jesus for you. Onward. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed Me to gather you here once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.