I will overcome the evil that sweeps the countries


Believe and have faith that I will overcome the evil that sweeps the countries of this earth. You sacrifice your own children to lucifer by murdering them in the womb. 

Then you call it freedom of choice: I call it murder! 

Then you vote sin into law and force the innocent to accept your laws as truth. 

Then you say I am a cruel God, that I do not help My people. 
It is you that are responsible, children, for the disasters that occur in this world for you have given lucifer the power to destroy the Love that I have given to help you. 

You offer so much to him every day. 

Prepare, children, for I Come to bring Justice to this world for I have given you many chances to return. I will pour the blood of the innocent out upon you for they cry out for Justice and Justice they will have. 
Prepare, now, for if you do not you will not, survive the rain of fire that will sweep all evil from this earth. 

Prepare, NOW, children, I Come. Love Loves you, prepare. Trust in Me. I Love you.