What is mine is also yours




A soul that was very faithful to Jesus once asked me to ask Jesus what more could she do. Jesus answered to her: "Love me! Your love causes our two hearts to be united in love. I want to give you graces, but you must renounce many material things. You must use the material things as if they did not exist, or as if the only purpose that they had was to unite you more to Me. For you there must not be anything or anybody but me. When we are united in love, your life and everything that is necessary for its maintenance will come from my administration. As compensation for this love, what is mine is also yours."


This truth occurred in my own life when I had to be resigned to losing everything, after the war, even the last needle, which was very difficult to do. 

The hardest part is to be disposed to lose even the things that we imagined we could not be without. But once this sacrifice is

made, immediately the soul feels so free that, although it might recover those things that once were so important, it does not do so, for the joy of enjoying the feeling of freedom that it experiences.

When I understood this clearly, it was as if I had opened a book: I suddenly saw the great amount of treasures that were hidden in this knowledge. It is really difficult to express what it is contained in the words of Jesus: "Do not look for consolation in material things, but in Me. Serve me joyously and happily."


Bitterness


- I do not like you to indulge in bitterness. When you are in the state of grace, you do not have reason for sorrow. You tell everybody what is hurting you, seeking consolation; I am the last one you turn to. Why is it that only things of the world can bring you joy? I would like to be the first, the dearest to you, the one you turn to with all your trouble; if you could only trust Me so, then you would have no reason for bitterness." 





SOR MARÍA NATALIA MAGDOLNA
THE VICTORIOUS QUEEN OF THE WORLD