When you re-write the Word of God, you are guilty of blasphemy




My dearly beloved daughter, when you question my authority, you deny the truth.
When My Word, which is cast in stone, is challenged by you, then you do not accept the truth.
When you try to rewrite the word of God, you are guilty of blasphemy.
The world was warned that no one – no sacred servant, no chosen soul, no prophet – could ever add to or take away from the word laid down in My Father’s book.
Yet, that is exactly what will happen when those who claim to be chosen leaders in My Church on Earth tamper with the truth.
That day is very close.

That is the day, which you were warned about.
For anyone who dares to tamper with the word is saying that he is above God.
He who claims to be above God, by his acts or deeds, can never be representatives of mine.
Because the faith of man is so weak and because little knowledge of the new testament exists, many will be fooled into accepting heresy as the truth.
This will be their downfall.
My intervention will be through the downpour of the Holy Spirit, to enlighten those who remain loyal to me.
Now that test will be this.

If you really believe in My Existence, my mission, my Crucifixion, my resurrection from the dead and promise of salvation, then you will never challenge My Word, given to you in the Holy Bible.
If you believe for one minute that I would bless any new interpretation of my gospels, God’s commandments and all that you were taught by me, in order to suit modern society, then you are very much mistaken.

The day when the leader, who claims to lead My Church on Earth, tells you that certain sins no longer matter, is the day of the beginning of the end.
For this will be the day you must watch out for.
This will be the day when My Church will enter the era of darkness.
On that day, you must never be tempted to deny me – to deny the truth.
Lies can never replace the truth.
Your Jesus