You, mankind, have chosen to go against Me






Come, My beloved children, and listen to the Words I speak.  
Many Words I have given but very few have taken the time to listen to these Words. 

Very few have taken the time to fight against self in order to live My Words. 
Do you not see the danger that you are in, My children? 
Can you not see the events taking place around this world and within My Church that have been prophesied? 

Can you not see the evil creeping into every part of your society? 

So many have been blinded in their own free will and now walk a path to hell. 
So many of My priests have deserted their flocks and so many of them preach false gospels, off My altars, that accept sin.  

Look and see the Truth of what is happening and prepare. The days of chastisement will be upon you when this earth shall be in rebellion; the skies will open and fire will consume all that is evil upon this earth.  No one will escape for I mean to cleanse this earth of all that are against Me. 

It is I, who have created this world, it is I, who created you, children.  I have given you the freedom to choose whether you want to be with Me or not but now the evil men and women of this world are forcing their evil laws upon My people and removing the Gift of free will that I have given all. 

Be Warned, mankind, I am the Creator and, within a blink of an eye, I can destroy all that I have created and rebuild it anew with those that have chosen to follow Me. 

You think that you understand but you do not for all creation bows to Me.  

You cannot hide for I know your thoughts, your deeds and your ways. 

I, children, could destroy all the stars of the heavens and recreate them within the blink of an eye yet, you, mankind, have chosen to go against Me. Think, before it is too late and repent of your evil ways for My Love for you is everlasting but I will not allow you to drag the innocent to the fires of hell. I Love you.