Prayer to Re-Capture What Was Lost


In the Name of Jesus Christ Ascended, in the Divine Will, through the Flame of Love, I reclaim (health or other specific need) over (names); renewed Catholic faith over (names), and all my family members, Christian faith over all those in my spiritual territory; baptism over (names) and all the unbaptized in my family and spiritual territory.
In the Name of Jesus Christ, in the Divine Will, through the Flame of Love, I replace what was lost in all these souls, that is (name what you prayed for). Heavenly Father I trust that in some way, in a perfect way you will repair for and replace all these things in Your perfect timing.
In the Name of Jesus Christ Ascended, in the Divine Will, through the Flame of Love, I ask for a bubble of protection over me, my family and associates, and all those you have given me to pray for, over all people mentioned, over their places, possessions, and sources of supply.
In the Name of Jesus, in the Divine Will, through the Flame of Love, I break the link between demonic powers and principalities in order to disrupt demonic strategies in the whole world but especially over the people mentioned.
In the name of Jesus Christ Ascended, in the Divine Will, through the Flame of Love, I bind the “strongman” to recover spoils. I ask Jesus Christ Ascended to disrupt the demonic hierarchy and take away their territory. Principalities and powers, rulers of darkness, and spiritual wickedness in high places have all been disarmed by the Cross, and so I subject them to the control of Jesus Christ Ascended, who by his death and resurrection took dominion from them.
In the name of Jesus, in the Divine Will, through the Flame of Love, I take back all lost territory, and recapture any losses. Jesus Christ Ascended, I know that if You are for us, nothing can be against us. You are unstoppable when you will and desire to restore to us what is rightfully ours.
Lord, I place all my trust in you. Take care of all this for me through the intercession of Holy Mary, Mother of God and her most chaste spouse St. Joseph, Terror of Demons. I thank you with your own Divine Will, with all my heart and soul, and with the gratitude of the Gloriana. Amen.

Spirit Daily