What Jesus thinks of evil men?





On television, I saw a man who sent a dog after people who were fleeing, and the dog inflicted very serious injuries. This impressed me so much: that one person could cause great suffering to another, and I would have liked to see the same dog seriously injure the one that originally sent the dog on the fleeing people in the first place. Then I heard the sad voice of Jesus:

- Those that are tortured by others and die, receive special graces from me, and will receive an indescribable happiness in eternity.

But what happens to the one that did this horrible thing?

- That man is also my son; I also died for him. And now you want to harm him? The evil that he did hurts me less than if you, whom I love so much, hit him. If you hit him, you hurt me. I beg you not to harm me. Rather, pray for him, so that he can repent and not go to eternal condemnation, but be one of mine.

Thereafter Jesus explained to me how ardently he loves sinners. He loves me as he loves them. Jesus covers up the actions with which we are hurting Him. I will not dare to commit them again, because I do not want to cause pain to Him. I understood that on the final judgment, when we already see our pardoned sins, we will shine for the love of Jesus. 

Jesus to sister Natalia MAgdolna