How we can prevent temptations from the devil



- Look my daughter, if you have a great grief, and you cannot pray, if you are confused about something, if you are hurt, if you feel dull and you do not have strength for anything, only tell me with confidence and love: "Jesus, Jesus." Then, hearing my Name, the angels, the saints and my Immaculate Mother, bow themselves before Me and they adore me and hell is closed, since hell is also under the power of God, and must incline before my Name. In fact it is written in the Bible that Heaven and Earth will have to bow before my Name. Don't you think that invoking my Name is a powerful prayer?


- If during prayer, you cannot do anything except to pronounce my Name with love and trust, do it as you breathe, and thus you will have prayed very well, and will be able to obtain everything.


That is the reason we should not force anyone to be converted. If someone is distant from us, father, mother, or children, it is enough that we pray for them. This way they are sur- rounded by a holy invisible force. All this must be through the Most Holy Virgin, since we cannot get close to Jesus without his mother, if we want to be well received by Him. A proud man is not capable of doing this. Thus Lucifer could not humiliate himself. Our Mother carries all her children in her arms, caresses them, and acknowledges their merits, and she makes Jesus overlook their faults. If somebody wishes to approach Jesus, then he will have to go to his Mother and commit himself totally to Her. Then the Virgin surely will protect him, and take that person to Jesus.



Mary does not overshadow Jesus 


I was very devoted to the Most Holy Virgin, but when Jesus appeared to me, that experi- ence impacted me in such a way, that I could no longer think about anybody or anything else except Him. For that reason I asked Jesus one day:

- Perhaps I am not offending your Mother, if I love You?
- If you want to cheer the Heart of my Immaculate Mother - Jesus answered me smiling, - then tell me: "I love you."

- My Jesus, from now on I will always say to you "I love You" to please your Mother!

If we work for our Most Holy Mother as her apostles, we do not have to think, even for a moment, that Jesus will be offended. One day Jesus said to me: "My Virgin Mother does not exist for Herself. My Immaculate Mother and I are one. If somebody loves Me, my Immaculate Mother rejoices."

The Mother of Jesus is unspeakably happy when we are faithful to Jesus, who lives among us on the altar. However, Jesus is not happy if somebody neglects to honor his Mother.

Jesus said: "Everything that you say to my Immaculate Mother, you are telling Me, and if you are requesting something from Her, you are asking it of Me." 





SOR MARÍA NATALIA MAGDOLNA
THE VICTORIOUS QUEEN OF THE WORLD