Jesus' Grave Warnings to the Detractors of the Virgin Mary




Jesus Destroyed Orson Welles Cinema in Worcester, MA.  The local News Paper Titled the Story, "The Hail Mary's Revenge"...

"I shall not stand by and allow My Mother to be debauched and defamed.  I will take action, great action, against the theater where this picture (the "Hail Mary" film) shall be shown."  - Jesus, October 5, 1985
"Man can defame Me very easily but I will not allow him to defame My Mother." - Jesus, 6-18-93

Cinema Treasures reported on May 26, 1986:

Opened as the Esquire Theatre on February 14, 1964. Later the name was changed to the Orson Welles Cinema. Over the years two small additional screening rooms were added that were separate from the larger main auditorium.  Tommy Lee Jones was the first house manager.  Jay Leno started there.  Reggae was launched there.  
The theatre specialized in first run art and independent films, and had some occasional revival series.  The Orson Welles Cinema came to an end with a fast moving electrical fire (in the popcorn popper) consumed it at 2pm on Saturday, May 24, 1986.  The local newspaper titled the story: "THE MARY'S REVENGE."  


TLDM COMMENTS:  Several other theaters that ran "The Hail Mary" film have previous been destroyed by acts of God.

Jesus' Grave Warnings to the Detractors of the Virgin Mary:
"And I come allowing My Mother first to precede Me, because it is Her day of birth upon earth, and I have great love for My Mother." Jesus, Sept. 7,1985

“Better that a man has died in the womb of his mother than to disgrace and to bring discredit to My Mother.” (Jesus, 11-22-75)

"Man can defame Me very easily but I will not allow him to defame My Mother." (Jesus, 6-18-93)

"All who have closed their hearts to My Mother’s message will be brought down to their knees in shock! " (Jesus, 2-1-75)

"I shall not stand by and allow My Mother to be debauched and defamed. I will take action, great action, against the theater where this picture (the "Hail Mary" film) shall be shown." (Jesus, 10-5-85)

"You will not stop the words of My Mother. She is your Co-Redemptrix, and as such, it is She Who has been given the mission to bring you back onto the road to the Kingdom. Without Her you will be lost." - Jesus, August 5, 1974

"Your countrymen have sought to silence the voice of My Mother throughout your world. You will not continue to silence the voice-boxes throughout the world, for you are sowing the seeds of your own destruction!
    "Amen, amen, I say to you: unless mankind returns God the Eternal Father to his life, he will not have the years of two hands to count upon!
    "The present generation, My child, shall pass through this crucible of suffering.  Many great saints shall rise from this persecution.”  (Jesus, June 5, 1975) 



"To give Me honor does not detract or take from the honor to My Son. I say this, My child, to you and My children in all humility. I, your Mother, I, too, am but an instrument of the Father in Heaven. My Son has chosen to send Me to you as a Mediatrix between your world and the world of the Father." - Our Lady of the Roses, December 24, 1974

"Remember, My children, come to My Mother; for in Her memory of Her human days upon earth, She above all humans created--sinless, without the stigma of sin, a perfect life upon earth without sin, and assumed into Heaven, body and spirit—She above all can direct you because She is your Mother; She is the Queen of Heaven, and the Mother of every human being upon earth." - Jesus, August 14, 1979