The Great Warning Of God To Humanity



MESSAGE FROM JESUS 
TO LUZ DE MARÍA
09.17.2018

The shadows will go from being shadows to becoming the most terrible darkness that will not give way to clarity until the vault of Heaven is illuminated by two celestial bodies that will touch and illuminate the entire Earth. The day will be brighter and the night will be like the day - I am speaking to you of the Warning – an instant in which every person will be alone with their own conscience faced with their sins, this instant being so intense that some will not resist in experiencing their own evil, without being able to be helped by any brother or sister, since each person will experience that instant in a particular way, but at the same time, at which point everything on Earth will be paralyzed by Me. Man will find himself alone, suffering his own sin or rejoicing in his devotion and truth.


MESSAGE FROM BLESSED MOTHER 
TO LUZ DE MARÍA
08.10.2018

Beloved children, examine yourselves, look within each one of yourselves and look for the instants when you went away from, offended, hurt, mistreated My Son, how you have grieved the Holy Spirit! and ask for forgiveness from the heart.
 
You have in front of you the constant Call before the Warning arrives, in order that it does not find you asleep. Being by Divine Order it will not be able to be explained by science. It will be a great enigma that all men will recognize as coming from God, even those who are not believers.

Beloved, seconds before the Warning, the Earth in its entirety will be overtaken by silence and then all will be alone with God. The Warning is internal and personal, it will allow conscience to show you what your personal life and action have been. This, children, is an act of Mercy so that individually you reach the state where you see yourselves as you are, without dissimulation, without masks: as you are.

How have you lived?
In what state have you lived?
Are you creatures of good, are you love and are you truth?
What is the intention accompanying your works and acts? ...

THIS AND MORE IS WHAT WILL DETERMINE THE SUFFERING OF THAT INSTANT AND AFTER THE WARNING. With the Warning the end of evil will not come; on the contrary, those who see the evil in which they are living and do not repent will rebel against God, not accepting the sight of themselves with so much evil inside.


MESSAGE FROM BLESSED MOTHER 
TO LUZ DE MARÍA
26.03.2016

Beloved children, with the instant comes the collapse of two heavenly bodies. This event will be seen in the sky by all; then each human creature, in his soul, conscience and essence, will see all the evil he has committed and the good he has failed to do.


MESSAGE FROM BLESSED MOTHER 
TO LUZ DE MARÍA
31.01.2016

MY SON WILL ALLOW THE ILLUMINATION OF THE CONSCIENCESACT OF GREAT MERCY FOR EVIL TO TURN AWAY FROM THOSE WHO WISH IT. THIS ACT IS A PREAMBLE TO THE GREAT SUFFERING.


MESSAGE FROM JESUS 
TO LUZ DE MARÍA
04.05.2015 

WALK FASTER, DOUBLE THE PACE. THE INSTANT IS BEFORE YOU, THE INSTANT WHEN I WILL COME TAKE OVER THE CONSCIENCE OF EACH ONE OF YOU TO EXAMINE YOUR WORKS AND YOUR ACTS. THIS EXAMINATION OF MAN’S CONSCIENCE IS NOT FAR FROM HUMANITY 


MESSAGE FROM JESUS 
TO LUZ DE MARÍA
02.26.2015

There are so many ways by which man can exterminate all life on the planet… but at the precise instant I will intervene with My Legions, nevertheless this intervention will not be prior to My coming to examine men’s consciences. 
My children, My beloved People:

ABIDE AND OBEY. Don’t think I do not know your thoughts; don’t think I do not know the one who puts his trust in Me or that at this instant distrusts of My Word. But indeed I must say clearly that great events are coming near you, and the peoples, from largest to smallest, will suffer one way or another, not because I do not love you, but because as the last resource I use everything created by My Father to attract you to obedience before the fulfillment of the Warning.


MESSAGE FROM JESUS 
TO LUZ DE MARÍA
02.18.2015 

I SHALL COME TO EXAMINE THE CONSCIENCE OF EACH ONE BEFORE MY SECOND COMING. 


MESSAGE FROM BLESSED MOTHER 
TO LUZ DE MARÍA
01.09.2015

You will self-examine freely as an Act of Divine Mercy for the salvation of the soul.  Man will say that it is an act caused by science; human explanations will be heard without delay. 


MESSAGE FROM JESUS 
TO LUZ DE MARÍA
22.11.2014

My beloved people:
THE SELF-EXAMINATION WILL SOON COME, which I will not bring about, but each one of you personally, and in that instant everything will stop, man will see his own conscience, will see himself completely exposed.   Whatever moves, will stop moving, because silence will reign on Earth, you will only hear the lamentation of those who repent for the wrong committed and I will come with My Love, to welcome you once again as My lost sheep, even then some of My children will deny that the Warning is coming from My House and will rebel against Me and will be part of Evil.


MESSAGE FROM BLESSED MOTHER 
TO LUZ DE MARÍA
03.05.2013

How close to this generation is the Great Warning! And how many of you do not even know what the great Warning is!  The Warning is not a fantasy. Humanity must be purified so that it does not fall into the flames of hell. You will see yourselves and in that instant you will ache for not having believed.


MESSAGE FROM JESUS 
TO LUZ DE MARÍA
04.28.2012

I will tear the veil of ignominy and denial, with the WARNING. Everyone will be in My Presence in life and will see themselves without masks, every man will know that God exists.


MESSAGE FROM JESUS 
TO LUZ DE MARÍA
10.21.2011 

My Mother pilgrimages without rest, and Her calls are not heard, but mocked and persecuted. The announcement of the Warning causes some human beings laughter, but this, children, is a truth, as My Mother’s Word that proclaims the Trinitarian decrees is true. When this happens, those who mocked this Divine decree will feel themselves be consumed in their own sin. We have called you to be aware of the seriousness of the moment in which you live. But like those who mocked Noah, so they will groan. The Warning, cosmic and spiritual, does not wait, and it will be fulfilled.



MESSAGE FROM JESUS 
TO LUZ DE MARÍA
08.10.2011

My People, My beloved People: the earth shakes before the eyes that remain blind. The Warning is a product of My infinite Mercy towards you. It is near. A series of events of natural origin ALREADY hangs over all the Earth.


MESSAGE FROM BLESSED MOTHER 
TO LUZ DE MARÍA
07.09.2011

My beloved: Do not forget that time is not time, that you are headed towards the fulfillment of the great event in which all of My calls converge: the fulfillment of an Act of Trinitarian Mercy towards man in this instant that is: THE GREAT WARNING.


MESSAGE FROM JESUS 
TO LUZ DE MARÍA
02.16.2010 

My Mother has announced to you throughout the whole world and through time, what today, YES is to come.  I do not call you out of fear, rather out of LOVE.  In the same way I gave myself for you, I will come with My Mercy to you internally, you shall see your actions even though you do not want to see them; you will feel the offenses even though you do not want to feel them.  It will be a WARNING, within each human being; you will be alone with Me.  This is the Love of the King that doesn’t want his own people to be lost, and He goes forward with His plan.  I have trusted you with My Word.  Announce it to your brother without fear.  Today My People are heroes, courageous men who give their life for Me.  My People know they struggle against the mundane; My people are enslaved and need to stand firm on its feet.  That is why I won’t leave you alone, that is why I will come and those who have not believed, will be put to shame.  


MESSAGE FROM JESUS 
TO LUZ DE MARÍA
02.02.2010 

All that have been created moan with pains of childbirth upon seeing mankind’s destiny; and in that moan, My children will suffer so much that they will experience within (internally) their own sin, will feel their soul being ripped from the offenses against Our Home.  All human creatures will experience the effects of their own deeds as an act of My great Mercy; even then, a great majority of Mine will continue to live their own sin.

The Light will come to all at that moment, to free them from sin, but with My own pain and My Mother’s, you will continue with even greater force in the black sin, tempted by the evil one who will control your weak and unbelieving minds. 


MESSAGE FROM JESUS 
TO LUZ DE MARÍA
06.01.2010 

You are approaching the moment in which you will see within yourselves, you will see yourself internally and will experience the same hardheartedness with which you have scorn My calls.  This will be an Act of Mercy of My House, for the whole of mankind. 


MESSAGE FROM JESUS 
TO LUZ DE MARÍA
19.03.2010 

Convert, repent, before the WARNING comes and the weight of sin makes you suffer to the very core of your entrails, ripping your soul apart when you find out the distance that you have created from God, by the lack of love and disobedience that you have lived continually.


MESSAGE FROM BLESSED MOTHER 
TO LUZ DE MARÍA
04.03.2010 

THE EARTH EVOLVES AT THE SAME SPEED AS SIN, MEN IS MARKING HIS FUTURE.  The attack on nature will continue to hurl down one after the other, and they are not but the beginning of the closeness of the WARNING; this will be the mean for humanity to stop and meditate before continuing with their life.   


MESSAGE FROM BLESSED MOTHER 
TO LUZ DE MARÍA
07.12.2009 

My Little Children: evil has taken body, mind, evil moves, and evil walks, and has attracted with celerity a WARNING that will come upon humanity.  I call, but men do not heed, a sign must come down from Heaven for them to see within themselves the spiritual state in which they live.  It will be painful, very painful, sadly the majority of them will return to their state of sin afterwards, and again the Divine Mercy will be force to see humanity again to save more souls. 


MESSAGE FROM BLESSED MOTHER 
TO LUZ DE MARÍA
15.10.2009 

“I CALL UPON YOU TO TELL YOU NOT TO BECOME WEARY OF GIVING TESTIMONY OF THE DIVINE LOVE THAT DWELLS IN YOU.  TRUST IN GOD, IN HIS MERCY AND YOU SHALL SEE HIS GLORY. This is the moment to get on your knees; pray, pray and do not falter, because My Son will give you a great WARNING, prepare yourself for this great day of Mercy; prepare yourself because the evil one will be ready to ensnare the lukewarm that do not remain fortified. (*)

My Little Children: you know that you have in your hands the key that will help you defeat all battles.  THIS KEY IS “LOVE”; be living witnesses of the love of My Son; promptly repent, that this moment will not find you in sin.  Many of your brothers will despair this day upon seeing the state of their sinfulness.  Each one of you, My beloved children, will be alone with your conscience, each will be alone with their own spiritual state”...