The war in My Church has been planned in Hell



My children, My Heart is yours, My Love is yours. I am with you always; I have not left you orphans. I Am is with you. 

You wade through this darkness that pervades My Church but, I tell you, My little ones, it is not of My making. 

Those who thought to conquer My Church, exchanging Love for another kind of love, are the guilty ones. Their hearts are dark and they have no souls for they have given them over to their master long ago.

They are liars like lucifer, their master. They are the wolves who are dressed in sheep’s clothing; they are the ones who have invaded. I have told you this many times and now the time is here: you live in it. 

Many priests, bishops and cardinals can see the lies being paraded by these enemies of My Church but, like Nicodemus, they cannot do much as the worms have crawled over My Laws so much that the church is blinded; the Pharisees have arisen again and parade a different gospel, a gospel that is like a bubble, it has nothing in its centre but black darkness.

I give you again, the Words I gave to Nicodemus: Jesus answered and said to him, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God." 

 I call all of My sheep, those who recognise My Words, to gather and see My Truth and only My Truth. A storm is coming, a storm that already builds up within My Church. It will be terrifying because it has been planned in hell. They think to break My Church and, indeed, many will be lost to the lies that spew forth from men who seek nothing but their own comfort, their own pleasure. They have been given and have taken an authority that is not theirs and they have used it for evil and not for good. That is why I tell you to be ready, to prepare and to change your lives radically. You, too, must be born again, born of the Spirit and not of the flesh. You must hear My Words and DO them for in this way you will spread my Words, My Love.

 You walk through a darkness within My Church but, I tell you the Truth, if you follow Me you will hear My Words and these Words cleanse you when you believe in them and DO them then you will no longer hear the lies that have been and are being spoken to you. They have denied My Mother’s Words at Fatima and Garabandal but these Words are coming to pass of their own accord and by My Authority.