Think of My Suffering and My Passion, daily


Elevation of the Holy Cross & the meaning of Redemption
During Holy Mass, our Lord Jesus said, “Valentina, many people like to use the Holy Word ‘Redemption’. Do they really know what redemption means?” Our Lord stressed the point, “They have no idea of what redemption really means, and they will not know until they come to the other side.”
“No human being has any idea and can never understand the excruciating suffering that I went through, to redeem you and to save you. People take it very lightly. It is just a passing word that does not mean very much at all. Only on the other side, when they die, will it be shown to them. I will explain the meaning to them. Here on earth, so little do they think of My Passion and My Suffering and how deep It was to save you all. People should meditate on My Passion every day.”
“Think of My Suffering and My Passion, daily. When you think of It, I will accept it as a little gift from you, My children. I will accept it as a little, precious gift My children, and you will console Me greatly,” Jesus said.
In my heart, I understood it is sinful to habitually and casually use the word ‘Redemption’, without understanding and knowing the true meaning, and without contemplating how deeply our Lord suffered for us on the Cross, to redeem us. He is our Redeemer. He suffered through His Passion for us, to save us. He loves us so much.
We should always appreciate and be very grateful to our Lord Jesus for doing this for us. I was deeply touched, and felt sad for our Lord, while He was telling me this. Tears started to fall down my cheeks.
I said, “Lord, thank You for Your Passion and for what You have done for all of us sinners to redeem us.”
Have mercy on us.