Plead The Blood Of Jesus On Your Families Morning, And Night





Children Of My Divine Heart,


I Am the Great I Am. I Am. The King of Glory calls to you. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission. I desire to work in you. Timing is everything. Accept My direction, and submit to My divine will. Abandon your plans, and truly desire to honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. So much remains hidden from your eyes. 


Little Ones, if I exposed all Truth to you, you would be crushed, and your hopes would completely disappear. Hope in Me. Do not fear events foretold. Never fear. Victory is mine. Satan tries to spread his lies all over the Earth, but remember that he is a defeated foe. Though all seems out of your control, nothing escapes My reign. Nothing escapes Me. I control the Universe, and hold you in the palm of My hand. Never give up. P


ray without ceasing. Pray for those you love, and trust in Me. Miracles will take place all over the Earth, because My Children hear, and obey My voice. Wait on Me. All things work together for good. Conversions are underway. Persevere in faith. Allow Me a little more time to reach those Satan now controls. Soon, you will witness tremendous changes in weather patterns, changes in political systems, changes in your world.


 Remain in prayer. Do not fear. Remain vigilant, and simply pray. Do your part. I will take care of all else. Nations will fall. Some nations will completely disappear from the face of the Earth, but I will always warn My Chosen Sons and Daughters of oncoming purification, and destruction. 


Draw near to Me. Hope against all odds. I bless you, and love you with an everlasting love. My love compels Me to act in order to bring back as many souls as possible to the fold. Trust in My master plan. Protect those you love with your prayers. Plead the Blood of Jesus on your families morning, and night. Obey this instruction. I need you safe. 


I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom