Fight On The Spiritual Plane







Children Created For My Glory,

Repent. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the King of Glory. I Am. Open your hearts. Do not refuse Me. Surrender. Give Me permission. I will transform the world through you. Keep your gaze on Me. Remain in relationship with Me always. Do not turn your back to the actions of grace. Commit, and accept to serve in My army. The greatest spiritual battle is now engaged. 

Many think that Satan controls the world. They err.

 I plan to use all things for the betterment of those I love. Remember that Satan is a defeated foe. Give him no importance, and do not fear him. Trust in Me. Return to the fold. Be holy. I expect holiness from those who love Me. If you truly love Me, enter into My divine will, and take up your positions on the battlefield. 

Fight on the Spiritual plane. Wars as you know them of of no importance. In the end, only Heaven matters. Plan for an eternity of bliss. I wait on you. I will provide all that you require. Conversions are needed. Allow Me to count on you. Kneel before Me, accept to love even your enemies in My name. Miracles are underway. Great will be the harvest I have prepared. Hope in Me.

 I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom


https://www.blogger.com/profile/15734020678458690280