I delight in your voices


Children of My Heart, pray. It is only through prayer that mitigates what comes. Man is in desperate need of correction. You are My Belovéd Children, and all that I do and allow is from My Deep Love for you. I am the Perfect and Holy Parent, and what parent does not stop their child from danger?
My Love for you is so great, I am willing to let you witness the shock of your spiritual dryness or damage. Belovéd Children, those who disbelieve or even hate the Christ Jesus shall see or witness the true terror of their Souls’ darknesses. They shall be thrust into blackness and all they shall hear are the moans of those who have paved the path for them with the sins of the past.
Belovéd Children, pray. You cannot know the power of your constant prayers. I delight in your voices and take comfort in the Love in your Hearts for Me. Belovéd Children, not one stone from a mountain or fire from the sky shall hurt you. What comes, you shall understand, because the Spirit will touch you. Do not fear and have no worries. When you are wanting, I provide. Trust in Me explicitly and do not deny Me. Hold strong to My Love and continue praying like My Good Children.
Belovéd Children, a Time of anger and chaos comes. Men shall turn against Man and children will turn against their Fathers. Whole families will be wrenched from each other’s arms because of this chaos and because of their lack of prayer.
Children, now is the Time to declare your Love of Me and your trust in the Lord God, Christ Jesus. Declare your Love loudly, so that others will be amazed. Some will mock you and stone you [physical violence]. Others will laugh and jail you. Yet, still others will hear and see and thus be brought into the bosom of God’s Love.
Anticipate hatred, My Children. You will be hated for Loving Me. Many will be martyred, especially My Most Prayerful and Most Humble Servants. The Spirit shall guide you when you pray for discernment. Pray, and the Spirit shall lead you directly into the saving embrace of Christ, the Eucharist. The Great Blessing shall become so scarce, you will long for the time you could partake of His Great Blessing daily.
Children, strengthen your Souls today, with the Holy Eucharist. Embrace the Love of My Belovéd Son, the Christ Jesus. You live on the cusp of Mercy and Justice. What will you do when you face the latter if you have not garnered the former? (...)


http://www.gods-messages-for-us.com/