Rid Yourselves Of All Demons



Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission. I desire to minister to you. Accept My direction. Live for My glory. Rid yourselves of all demons. 

Bind, and cast them out, Beloved. 

Unless you cast them out, you will remain sick, and chained to sin. Seek out My Chosen Sons, and Daughters for I have formed them to assist you in this. You must truly desire to uproot demons from your lives. Do not uproot them until you are ready for change. 

When one demon leaves you, if you do not fill yourselves with My Spirit of Love, he will return with seven other demons, and inhabit you. They will take over your bodies, torment you, and walk you down the road to perdition. 

They are responsible for many cancers, many diseases which remain undiagnosed, and without cure. You would do well to remember this. I Am, the Deliverer, speaks to you. 

Do not give Satan legal ground to destroy you further than he already has. Break free from demons. Claim your blessings, and plead the Precious Blood of Jesus over your bodies, your spirits, and your souls. 

When they leave you, you will know that I have set you free. Walk in faith. Trust in Me. I now transform the lives of all those who submit to Me. 

The wind of change is blowing all over the Earth, and Satan is powerless to stop it. Rejoice in this. I leave you My kiss of peace. 

Shalom


https://www.blogger.com/profile/15734020678458690280