I Control All Things...Trust in Me




Children of My Divine Heart,

I thirst for your love. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission. 

I desire to transform you into vessels of My grace for all humanity. Accept My invitation to serve. 

Humble yourselves in My sight. Do not let pride divide us. Beloved, break free from the world. 

Uproot all sin from your lives. Search for Truth. Do not let your hearts be troubled. I control all things, and hold the universe in the palm of My hand. Trust in Me. Do not doubt My love for you. Do not doubt Me. Know that My master plan nears fruition, and that I use all things for good. 

Any trial that Satan has submitted you to, any loss, any loss of time, all things work together for good. Those who love, and honor Me have nothing to fear. Walk in faith. Increase your prayer time. Grow in patience, and in obedience. Many things occur all around you. Fear is on the lips of the masses, but trust in Me. 

I encamp angels all around you in order to keep you safe. Be holy. Arm yourselves, and stand your ground. 

I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom

http://jabezinaction.blogspot.com/2019/02/i-control-all-thingstrust-in-me.html