Obey, And Lead


Children of My Divine Heart,

I love you so. I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender. Give Me permission. I desire to transfigure your very world. I have plans. Trust in Me. Do not question My ways. Do not fear. Never allow Satan to control you through fear. Remember that victory is already mine. Walk in faith. Extend this love to your enemies. Many will convert because of the contact they will have with you. I hope in this. Beloved, My master plan nears fruition. I desire holiness, obedience, and trust from those who call Me by name. 

Accept My direction. Once you have accepted the gift of salvation, remain in constant thanksgiving. Change your ways. Align your will to My divine will, and when you fall, repent once more. Keep no sin upon your souls. 

Millions have been deceived into thinking that sin is acceptable. They will soon be confronted with the Truth. Pray for them. 

Pray that they will accept My grace, and change once and for all. Many capitulate, and will be Lost. Many risk capitulation, and must be shaken out of their indifference before it is too late. 

Pray, Little Ones. Nothing is more important than prayer at this time, no sport, no television program, no internet game, or social media. Hear Me. Make time for Me. 

Obey, and lead. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom


https://www.blogger.com/profile/15734020678458690280