You Must Desire To Serve For My Glory





Children of My Divine Heart,


I Am that I Am. I Am El Shaddai. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Desire to honor Me each day. Surrender. Abandon your plans. Beloved, everything about you has been orchestrated by My hand. Do not take pride in what you accomplish. 

All that you possess is a gift from My hand. Do not be fooled into thinking that you may do anything without My assistance. 

I am the Author of Life. I Am the Creator. I inspire you. I guide you. 

I sometimes even orchestrate situations all around you in order to mold you into vessels of My grace, and mercy. When you listen to My voice, and respond, I am free to act, to use you for My glory. Your desire should be one of service. 

You must desire to serve for My glory. Your lives belong to Me. They are truly not yours. Lay down your lives, and I will raise you, transfigure you into weapons of spiritual warfare, and send you into battle. Accept to serve, Little Ones. 

Those who refuse Me will be deprived of great gifts, great stations, great wealth. Simply grow in relationship with Me, and walk in faith. 

I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom


Posted by Tenderheart's Blog / Canada