I will heal my Church, peoples and nations




My son, write:

I, Jesus, the onlybegotten Son of God, one with the Father and the Holy Ghost, manifested myself with clarity and precision to my apostles and disciples, for it was necessary that the grain should be thrown into the earth and should die, to be able to give abundant fruits; but neither the apostles nor the disciples wanted to understand, in spite of the fact that my words could not be misunderstood. They were never convinced of the reason for my death, nor of my tremendous passion, and how many times I spoke to them of this clearly and without veils.

I was realizing my design of love for the salvation of (a design begun with my humiliation, in poverty, in obedience, in suffering and in continual prayer) and they did not understand, for they did not want to accept the tremendous hour of darkness. It was I who was preparing the germination of my Church in persecution, on behalf of the great ones of the nation, and I did not have the comprehension of my beloved ones; I was the God-man and I worked miracles, but I was not believed. They rebelled in the dark hour of my Passion and death with blind obstinacy and absurd stubbornness.

Only one creature was certain of the inevitable hour of darkness, that was descending on the world: my Mother, who during her entire life had her Immaculate Heart pierced with the vision of my Passion and death.
My son, today things are the same as then, and this situation should not be imputed to Me, but only to this perverse generation, that rejects God with the sin of Satan and that, impenitent, does not believe in my words. Has not my Mother spoken with precision and clarity at Fatima, at Lourdes and in so many other places? 

They have not believed.

page193image66409408
I also have spoken, and they did not believe; it is now two thousand years, and the grain should die to be reborn, vigorous and alive. The head of the new-born Church was to be immolated unto annihilation, for the salvation of everyone; the head immolated itself to satisfy the debt to divine justice; today the entire Mystical Body remains sterile, like the accursed fig tree, because of the satanic infestation of atheism, and now, like the grain of wheat it should be cast into the bosom of the earth and die, in order to be reborn to a new and fruitful divine life. This corresponds exactly to the irreversible demands of my Justice and my Mercy.

Truly, I say that if you are not born anew, you will not enter into the kingdom of Heaven. An act of infinite mercy and justice is the mystery of Redemption; an act of mercy and of justice the hour of purification.

Redemption is in act

Redemption is being continued; redemption is in act; my Mercy demands your salvation and my Justice demands the satisfaction of the debts contracted by you, my living members, free and intelligent, capable of desiring or rejecting good and evil, therefore, responsible for your actions.

Do not be disturbed, my son: mercy demands that everyone be warned, not only with interior calls but also with exterior ones; he who desires to understand, let him understand, but he who, blinded by pride and presumption, obstinately desires to perish like Satan, let him perish.

Courage! Let nothing disturb your spirit, either in one way or another. I will reward your docility and will protect you, although I may not allow you to avoid suffering.

What blindness, what obstinacy!
Oh perverse and unbelieving generation, what could I have done for you that I have not done, what more, to withdraw you from the hour of darkness, from the hour of death and of blood that draws near? What more could I give you that I have not given? My Love, my Pierced Heart I have given to you, the love of my Mother and yours also!
She has come to the earth many times to awaken you from your sleep, to call you anew to the great realities of faith, to indicate to you the royal way that must be walked upon.

I will heal my Church

I will heal peoples and nations.
I will heal my Church!
The theologians will not do it, many of whom, darkened by the pride of Satan, instead of light have become converted into darkness, increasing the confusion and the disorientation with their ephemeral doctrines. I am the most simple being and everything that comes forth from Me is simple, but all of them are complicated. I make simple what is complicated, and they make complicated what is simple.

Do not be surprised if they do not accept these messages, if they reject them with disdain. Like the teachers in the temple, they will never admit the truth, for they are not of the Truth.

Do not be disturbed. I bless you; offer Me yourself, as you are, with what you have; give Me your troubles; I will keep them in my Merciful Heart, to return them to you as a shower of graces. Always love Me greatly.


Jesus to Fr Ottavio Michelini, 1975, Italy