After the Warning and World War III


Words from Fr. Michel Rodrigue :

The Father told me that the twenty-first century is His century. After the Warning, no one left on Earth will be able to say that God does not exist. When the Warning comes, everyone will recognize Christ, and they will also recognize His Body, and the body of Christ is the Catholic Church. They will know that they have to come back Him in the way that you will show them. Priests will also be there to welcome them. We will not be there to judge them. At that point, everyone will want to serve the Lord. Everyone can come back to the Church, together for this time that was chosen by the Father, Himself. We will be there to serve the Lord.
After the illumination of conscience, humanity will be granted an unparalleled gift: a period of repentance lasting about six and a half weeks when the devil will not have the power to act. This means all human beings will have their complete free will to make a decision for or against the Lord. The devil will not bind our will and fight against us. The first two and a half weeks, in particular, will be extremely important, for the devil will not return at that time, but our habits will, and people will be harder to convert. And all who have received the desire for him, the sense that they need His salvation, will be marked on their forehead with a luminous cross by their guardian angel.
But I want to say to you, every faithful and everyone who is a servant of the Lord has been marked already. I was in Rochester, New York and we had a prayer-group gathering there of twenty-eight people. We were in the kitchen, and when I lifted my eyes, I saw everyone marked with the cross. I was so amazed. One man there had a specific cross with three branches, which meant that when the day comes, he will be a general of the army of the Lord. He has been prepared for that. We have one general in every country. I know that. They have been chosen by the Lord. It’s amazing.
God has not given us three ways to travel, only two. There is no grey area in between the path of evil and the path of the Lord. Those who will say, “I don’t know. I cannot make a decision,” will not be able to remain indifferent. As God says in the Book of Revelation (3:16):
“So, because you are lukewarm, neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth.”
People will have to make a decisive choice, and you will understand why, because after that, they will be left with the consequences of their decision. The time of mercy will end, and the time of justice will begin. Jesus said this to St. Faustina Kowalska:
Write this. Before I come as the just judge. I am coming first as the King of Mercy. Before the day of justice arrives, there will be given to people a sign in heaven of this sort. All light in the heavens will be extinguished, and there will be great darkness over the whole earth. Then the sign of the cross will be seen in the sky and from the openings where the hands and the feet were nailed will come forth great light, which will light up the Earth for a period of time. This will take place shortly before the last day. 
There will be a miraculous sign given to the world some time after the Warning. It will be in Garabandal, Spain the pines where she first appeared there. The same time, it will be seen in Medjugorje, which has been promised also. [Luz de Maria says it will also be on the mountain of Tepeyac where Our Lady of Guadalupe appeared in Mexico City.] The sign will be able to be seen and projected on the television. This will occur at the beginning of the Tribulation.
For you faithful Catholics, the Father said to me, “Renew your consecration to the Holy Hearts of Jesus and Mary.” This is important. You know that you are already blessed because you are being made aware. Why do you think that God has chosen you to be here* [or read this]? Because you have a mission. When you go out, when you return to your home [or put this book down], you will feel something on your shoulder. What is it? The burden of Jesus, which is the mission of the Lord. If He is making you aware now of what will happen, it is because people will come back from their mystical experience of meeting God, searching for help, not knowing what to do. Some will be afraid. Others will be in shock.
You have been chosen for this time to help guide these people into the Catholic Church to receive the Good News of Jesus. You can be young or old. Do not worry if you have problems with your legs, your back. There are plenty of backs in heaven, and the Lord can renew you better than any physician. Some of you will provide brief catechetical instruction for those who know nothing of the essentials of the Catholic faith.
So we are all called to be ready, ready to help our brothers and sisters when this six and half week period comes, ready to guide them to the Church, where they will find their peace of heart, their happiness with the Lord. We are all called to be disciples of Christ. You must talk, you must stand, you must advise. Yes.
First and foremost, people will need to be reconciled to God, so you will bring them to a priest for Confession. I assure you, the priests who are not in a state of grace will have a hard time because there will there will be long lines for Confession—I saw the lines! They will need protection and help. Please prepare the priests some sandwiches! I assure you, if people don’t halt the line, we will not be able to go to the bathroom! Remember the Cure D’Ars, St. John Vianney, who was in the confessional for fourteen hours, at times.
If people are not baptized, you will bring them for baptismal preparation, which will happen quickly because time will be short. We will baptize en mass, as the Apostles did, by sprinkling water on the crowds and making the pronouncement: “I baptize you in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.” I assure you—I saw this, too. Others have spoken of these times, but I am accountable only for sharing only what the Father revealed to me. I will have to answer to God when I die, so I wish to be faithful to Him.
When the devil returns after six and a half weeks, he will disseminate a message to the world through the media, cell phones, TV’s, et cetera. The message is this: A collective illusion happened on this date. Our scientists have analyzed this and found it occurred at the same time that a solar flare from the sun was released into the universe. It was so powerful that it affected the minds of the people on Earth, giving everyone a collective illusion.
The devil fools us even now through the new priests of the world: television journalists who want you to think what they think, so they present only the news that is their opinion. They twist the truth and you are hypnotized, manipulated into believing them.
I will share something that will probably surprise you. During the second world war, the Nazis were chosen and trained for a specific role. Hitler was worshipping Satan, and the SS solders were his disciples, thus the Nazis were possessed. The German army didn’t know that, but since they were under the authority of the SS, they followed orders. If they didn’t, they were killed.
A similar thing will happen now. There is a One World Order comprised of people who call themselves the Illuminati and worship Satan. They have puppets now in positions of power in every country, whom they oblige to worship Satan with them. Their second arm is international banking elites, who decide which countries’ money will be devalued, causing bankruptcy, and which currencies will thrive. This is not decided within a country, but outside of it. The third arm of the Illuminati is the three major Satanic cults in the world: the cult of Egypt; the cult of Europe, and the wicca cult, which is in America. The group that works under them is the Masons. The One World Order is preparing military corps groups in different countries, who will be disciples of Satan, linked directly to them. When the devil’s power returns after the Warning, they will emerge as the One World government. Even now, their military police force is in place, awaiting orders. You have to know that.
We will see a repetition of what happened in the second world war, but this time, with universal action. Hitler began in Germany and then conquered other countries. Now, Satan has no more time. He will start a nuclear war that will be global—the third world war—his war against all of humanity. The devil will kill one third of humanity in this war, and through plagues and abortion, just as one third of the angels were cast out of heaven into hell. Seven nuclear missiles will be permitted to strike the United States as a result of its abominations. Many nuclear missiles will be deflected by the Hand of God because America prays the Divine Mercy Chaplet. I was told this by the Eternal Father.
A false prophet, the Antichrist, will try to dominate the world through the One World Government. He will require you to have a mark (a chip) in order to buy and sell, and those who do not take the mark will be hunted like the SS hunted the Jews during World War II. Certain groups in the military have been selected to receive a chip, which means they will have special and specific functions at that moment. Their role is to find the resistant Christian who refuses dependence on the deadly one. These soldiers will not be conducted by a general, but by a possessed general, a prince of Satan. Those who are captured will be tortured and martyred, if they refuse to submit to the dictates of the Antichrist and the one world government. Many Christians will be forced to confess their faith in front of others and die as martyrs; many others will be protected in refuges. But remember, everyone carries his cross, and this cross can be for us a great gift of grace, an agent of salvation, chosen by the Father. We have to kiss the cross. We don’t choose our cross, but we accept the one that comes to us. This is the faithfulness of the people of God.
On August 15, 2018, I was standing near the entrance of a church, welcoming people who were coming to celebrate the joyful event of the bishop robing the Fraternity of St. Joseph Benedict Labre with our new vestments. I was preparing for the celebration with all our members because the bishop had approved everything through the Church. The vestments were the first ones we received for the order. The bishop blessed the vestments, and he gave me the first one. This is the same ceremony in which I heard Our Lady say, “I call the apostle of the end times,” as the bishop placed the robe on me.
As people were entering the church, I suddenly received a vision of the war to come. It was a nuclear war, but I didn’t understand this at first. I saw so much destruction: fire and bombs and many people dying, some already dead. Every dead body I saw there was burned, their fleshed was burned. It was really big. Not a little war, I assure you. It was very destructive. And I started to ask prayer for that everywhere. And I know that the war will come from two countries: One is Korea and the other is Iran. They will come together to face the United States of America.
I felt so troubled by this that I started to cry and had to return to the sacristy. There, two more visions came. I could see peoples’ flesh dripping like water from their bodies. This was so terrifying that I said, “Lord, please stop this. I have to be with my people to welcome them with joy today, and I’m just crying now. I cannot . . .”
The bishop was looking for me, and when he found me in the sacristy, he asked, “Michel, what has happened?’
“I received a vision from the Father.”
“A vision?”
“I saw the war.”
“The war?”
“Yes.”
“Oh!” and he left.
I tried to take deep breaths and returned to the church to welcome people. They were looking at me strangely because my face was red from crying. Luke, one of the future priests of the order, was there and presented four of his friends to me—one young woman and three young men. When I shook the hand of one of the guys, I was immediately transported into the war again. I saw the three men there being killed, and I was there with them. That’s when I looked around me and understood that it was a nuclear war. Every dead body I saw was burned; their flesh was burned. And I know that the war will come from two countries. One is Korea and the other is Iran. They will be together to face the United States of America.
The guy whose hand I shook saw the war at the same time. He looked shocked. I was so deeply affected that I backed up and said to the men right there, “When they enroll you into the army, don’t go there. You will die. Come here and I will protect you.”
Two of them responded immediately, “Yes, we will come here.” And the one whose hand I touched was in a daze. “Oh,” he muttered, but didn’t answer. Later, he said to me, “I will come too, father.”
The Father also said that through prayer the war could be diminished but not avoided. The war was supposed to have begun already in 2019, but it was postponed through prayer, through the Rosary. This is important because peoples’ prayers have been heard. At the beginning of 2019, when I travelled the United States to give talks in seven churches in Michigan and in New York, so many people came. We prayed to the Virgin Mary to stop the war, the nuclear war, and I advised them about their president.
I said to them, “You know. This president is not a saint,” and they laughed. “But the One World Government doesn’t know what to do with him because one day he dances on one leg. The next day, he dances on the other leg. He unbalances every kind of plan or schedule they have made. They cannot control him. This is why this guy is such a menace for them.
What I can say about President Trump is only what the Father has told me. He said, “This one, I have chosen him. They cannot control him.” He didn’t say that he’s a saint. He never said that. “They cannot control him. They don’t know on which leg he is dancing.” This is what He said. “Because of this, they have not been able to achieve their task.” The Father said that Trump was elected because of his angel who modified the vote. He was chosen because the Lord knows his temperament, his skill, his actions, and his will. He was chosen to block the One World Government. This is important because if he was not there, I can assure you that the One World Government, which is the work Satan, would have taken place by now. And I know that I can be at rest with what I have said. I have told all this to the bishop. 
I told the people in the United States, “Sometimes Trump acts in ways nobody can understand. But I assure you, you’re blessed to have him, so you must pray for him. You must pray now for your president because he will be under a great danger. They will try to kill him.” They knelt and they all prayed the Rosary. A group of them committed themselves to praying for the President every day, and when I was in a chapel recently, the Lord said to me, “Michel, I heard the prayers of my people in the United States. There was supposed to be an assassination attempt eight months ago. They didn’t have success. He was protected because of the Rosary.” Later, I received another sign. Again, the Lord asked that we pray for this man because they will try again to kill him.” We must pray. We must pray the Rosary. 

To continue to the next post for the “virtual retreat” with Fr. Michel, click on PART 13: The Time of the Refuges
Click here to start at the beginning.