Go To The Polls



 Children of My Divine Heart,


I bless you now. I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am. Stand before Me in all humility. Accept this blessing, a gift from My hand to transfigure your existence. Accept My love. Open your hearts now. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission. I refuse to violate your free will. 

Give Me your fiat. Allow Me to touch your lives in a very special way today. 

Trust in My master plan. Beloved, Satan plans the destruction of the world. 

He is loosing ground, infuriated, and multiplying his attacks upon many nations of the world. Beloved, increase your prayer time. Fast, and pray. 

The election results in the United States of America are in your hands. You must support My Chosen Son, Donald Trump. He is anointed to serve, and will draw closer to Me during his second mandate. This is My divine will for the United States of America.

 I have positioned him to bring that nation into compliance to My divine will. I have encamped angels all around him, protect him, and inspire all courses of action. Beloved, spread the word. 

All citizens must exercise their right to vote in this coming election. Encourage all those concerned to take up their charge, and to cast their vote. The battle is raging. Satan's agents increase their ruses, their deceptions to hold your nation captive, in bondage. Break free, Little Ones. Break free. Go to the polls. Walk in faith. The next four years will reshape your nation.


 I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom


http://jabezinaction.blogspot.com/2020/10/go-to-polls.html