The day of awakening is close



September 26, 2020

Lord: My child be a peace, is I your Lord and God and Father. The day of awakening is close my son. Soon all will see what I see when I look at them. Soon all will see their soul as I see it. What will they see? What will you see yourself? For all it will be a day of enlightenment, but that should be followed by a day of atonement. 


Mankind has lost their way. They have chosen to live in a world that I created for them without me. The evil one controls their minds by the way that he influences the media and the way my children have worshiped their false idols (I make note that this part personally felt to me to be very strong regarding the media as well as devices – especially cell phones and computers). 

So very few have recognized him as the reason for all of this mayhem and chaos that your world has been thrown into. The sad thing is that he would gain no ground at all or have even the slightest victory if my children would say, “no” to his invitations to sin. 

He has no power over you if you do not cooperate with him. He may have influence over some, because of how the laws of spirit in your world work together. But I have given you the tools that you need to dismantle his hold on you. 

Please use these tools my children; known to you my son as “The Principles”. You have the ability and the authority to stop and even remove all that he has won as a judgment over you. My son his power is a lie too many, but many have chosen to believe this lie. This is what you are listening to when you choose to listen to the news as some of my children do. 

Don’t do that to yourself, is one of the strongest areas Satan possesses control of in order to control you. Prayer is the answer my children. Prayer and repentance. Pray to me and ask me to expose the lies in your life, then repent for whatever part you have had a responsibility in. You will be surprised as to what some of those things may be. 

Do this my children; pray and repent and the day I spoke of earlier to you shall go well for you. That is all my son, now go in peace and spread the word that I have given to you. 

They are waiting on it. 

I love you my son, Amen.