The sky will soon be covered with soot




COLINA DEL BUEN PASTOR Revelations

CARBONIA February 28, 2022 Carbonia: 06 February 2017


The drums of death are beating, many cities will soon be razed to the ground, men will fall under the blows of torturers, death reigns everywhere, and yet man wants to remain in his blindness.

My dear daughter, here I am again to dictate my message to the world!

Sovereigns of all nations, I ask you to bring peace to the world, do not be foolish. Whatever you do, in evil, to your brothers, you yourselves will take upon yourselves.

Put an end to wars, share your goods with your brothers in need, respect the Rules of God, oh men! Set yourselves on the path of Salvation.

The rumble is imminent, the sky will soon be covered with ashes, you will not see an inch of your lives. Set your hearts in purity, oh men, for the adversary will tear to pieces all souls who are not protected by Me.

This time to come will be one of despair for those who have not heeded My messages which My prophets preach to you.

My children, let this call of Mine be heeded by you.

Pay attention to the signs, look around you, destruction is everywhere. All that I announce to you through my prophets is before your eyes, but you do not want to admit that it is true; you are too proud and this will make you suffer much.

Truth calls her children, she calls them with words of love, she asks them to convert, to recognize herself. It demands from man a sincere repentance for his sins, that through its forgiveness he may find salvation.

The drums of death are beating, many cities will soon be razed to the ground, men will fall under the blows of torturers, death reigns everywhere, and yet man wants to remain in his blindness.

Beware my children, there is no more time, kneel before the CROSS and prostrate before Jesus the Savior, ask his forgiveness with a contrite heart, do not wait to be swept away by the great storm.

Cover yourself by turning to me.

God saves.


Messaggi