Infectious diseases will soon befall upon humanity


Messages from Heaven given to Beloved Shelley Anna on the 23rd day of April 2022 

Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, Elohim says.

My beloved ones, I am truly present in the Eucharist. Receive my blessings that flow forth from my sacraments that are established within my Sacred Heart. Take courage ,as you await my return . Do not let your faith falter. 

A SCHISM IS BEGINNING 

in the church ,that will bring about a one world religion. My beloved ones ,hold my traditions in  your hearts. The dismantlement of my sacraments has placed seeds of doubt in the hearts of many, causing them to question my true presence in the Eucharist. My beloved ones ,

step away from these Deceptions that are doctrines of demons. The manifestation of the antichrist will soon come into fulfillment .  My beloved ones ,

prepare your hearts for my judgement in miniature ,that will be my final act of mercy. Repentance will lesson the Severity of the illumination of conscience. Step under my fount of mercy that is poured out for all. Thus saith ,The Lord .


Psalm 27:14

Wait for the LORD. Be strong, and let your heart take courage.  

Yes, wait for the LORD.


As rays of light adorns The Queen of Heaven and Earth,

I hear Our Blessed Mother say.


My beloved children 

the tribulation of these days intensify ,as the dismantlement of my Son’s Sacraments ,are bringing forth a one world religion. A great falling away is occurring ,as those in authority alter the Holy Word ;of God Almighty. Curses will befall upon the wicked and deceitful.  

My children 

your faith is being tested. Take courage as you rely upon the strength of my Son,Jesus Christ ,who is your only salvation. 

Do not abandon my Rosary of Light. Let your prayers be without ceasing ,as you stand firm and upright in the faith ;that you have in my Son. 


My children 

retain for yourselves the heavenly medicines ,needed to ward off infections ,that will soon befall upon humanity. A bloody flux ,that is accompanied with fever ,and blindness ,is coming. Bloody sores ,will appear upon all who receive the mark of the beast ,and the damnation of their souls will be inevitable. 

My children 

take shelter in the Holy Hearts ,of my Son and I, consecrating your hearts to the Sacred Heart of my Son,Jesus Christ. 

My beloved children,

Thank you for responding to my call . Let your prayers be without ceasing ,and remember always my promises. 

Thus saith ,Your Loving Mother. 


As the feathers of wings overshadow me ,

I hear Saint Michael the Archangel say. 


May the Trinitarian Blessings of our Lord and Savior ,rest upon you, as you receive our Savior in the Eucharist. May your souls be strengthened and safeguarded ,from the evils of this world. 


SICKNESSES WILL CONTINUE TO MUTATE AND ADVANCE 


Continue to use the heavenly medicines ,that have been prescribed by our Blessed Mother. Anoint yourselves ,and your loved ones ,with the oil of the Good Samaritan. 

Sicknesses will soon be unleashed upon humanity ,causing dysentery ,and blindness. A plague of the skin is coming upon all who receive the mark of the beast.


APOCALYPTIC WEATHER PATTERNS WILL CONTINUE ,

As the shadow of darkness thickens. Prepare for the days of darkness ,that will overtake the kingdom of the antichrist.


HEAVENLY DISTURBANCES INTENSIFY 


The sun will darken ;and the moon will be as blood ,during these days of tribulation. Great hailstones and fire ,mingled with blood,and flashes of lightning ,will come down upon the earth,as the heavens recede.

Continue to acknowledge your guardian Angels ,who watch over you. 

As I await God’s command,

I stand ready ,with multitudes of Angels ,to defend you ,from the wickedness ,and snares ,of the devil who’s days are few in number. 

Thus saith ,Your Watchful Defender.