It is the hour of the great Revelation to the world





Revelations from

GOOD SHEPHERD'S HILL


Carbonia 02 May 2022

... The hour has come, my children! ... The hour has come! The miracle is about to happen!

The world will see my greatness.

It is the hour of the great Revelation to the world, this Humanity is about to witness the greatest sign of the times.

My dear children, prepare to receive the Holy Spirit, the new Baptism of Fire. My Mercy will be great for those who have said their Enough to the world and have returned to Me.

As God and Father, I come to you, O My people, I come to awaken you from the sleep of death, enter into My Love, turn your hearts to Me,

I await you, my people.

Wake up! This is the hour! Get ready, my people, get ready. May your heart be pure and your path be steadfast in Me. I will awaken the sleeping hearts, I will bring my creature back to Me, ... ... I will again dignify my people with me.

... The hour has come, my children! The hour has come! The miracle is about to happen!

The world will see my greatness.

Let the heavens thunder, let the wicked be scattered!

... Flee, you enemy powers at the cry of the Great King.

Listen Israel, listen to your God, do not allow Satan to influence your conduct, return to the Sacraments, live the Commandments of God.

The human race is in its transformation. The fire of the Holy Spirit will descend upon those who are in God.

The dawn of the new day is about to arrive: ... ... an aurora borealis will appear, the sky will be tinged with new colors, its beauty will be in Him who created everything.

My most holy Mother, to you I give the command: Go ahead! Embrace your little ones, bring them to Me. I tremble with love for my children, soon they will be in my All.

May my word be powerfully fulfilled! ...

Warriors of God, your hour has come, raise your hearts to the Most High and with great joy advance at Mary's side,

She is the Queen of Love, she will lead you into battle against Satan, ... you will be victorious.

Behold, the time of my coming has been fulfilled, my Army is already unsheathing its sword.... all is fulfilled!

Sing hymns of glory to the Most Holy Trinity. Rejoice, my people, rejoice.

Your God has saved you! Amen.

Word of God!